I lost and regained the same 20 pounds on probably eight different occassions. I finally lost 60 and gained back 10. I'm back to working on those 10 and an additional 15. I'm going to do it, no matter what it takes. For me and for most of us, this is a life long thing. I came to terms with a few things:
1) I'd rather die trying than die having given up (sounds morbid but you know what I mean)
2) I (and you) are still so much better off than we were a few years ago
3) Focus on the positive---what you have accomplished
4) Find some activity you like
5) Don't accept your family's larger clothes---just say, "I won't be in them long; you might want to give them to someone else who'll make more use out of them".
6) No matter what your size, find something to like about yourself and think about the good features you have. DON'T EVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.
GOAL: To be at my goal weight by the end of September.
Mini goal: -5 by the end of May
Reward: A new Zumba shirt!!!!
| Pounds lost: 0.4