The latest Member of the Week is Lildancy. I'm not sure if Lildancy has her page set to private or if she withdrew from SP after she sent this to me. Lildancy, if you're still out there, let me know! If any of you know Lildancy, suggest she set her profile to public so we can wish her all the best and send her encouragement!
Sp Get To Know You Questionnaire
1. WHAT WAS YOUR "SPARK EVENT?" WHAT MADE YOU SAY, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. NOW IS THE TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT MY HEALTH/WEIGHT." When i was in Bolivia visiting my grandmother and she was insisting that it was time.
2. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT SP? My cousin Omar told me that a coworker of his was using it and she looked amazing.
3. WHAT IS THE MOST SURPRISING THING YOU'VE LEARNED ABOUT YOURSELF SO FAR IN YOUR JOURNEY TO BETTER HEALTH? That I feel better when i strive to be healthier
4. WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST HELPFUL FOR YOU IN MAKING PROGRESS? My support with my friend Gabby that takes me jogging and the home made food with my grandparents
5. WHAT HAS BEEN THE HARDEST FOR YOU TO OVERCOME? Sweets!
6. WHO HAS HELPED YOU ALONG YOUR WAY, AND WHAT HAVE THEY DONE? My roommate gives me grief when I eat unhealthy.
7. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GET DISCOURAGED? Understand that there will be relapses and try harder.
8. WHAT DO YOU DO TO CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESSES ALONG THE WAY? I have enjoyed buying pieces that look great. Even pulling out old pieces that haven't fit in a while.
9. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE US TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm really just starting this process and hope that I can succeed.
Edited by: AMYMLE at: 12/12/2009 (18:54)
| Pounds lost: 9.0