You can accomplish anything that you want to. The magic of SparkPeople takes time to work. I can speak only from my own experience, but can honestly say that my SparkFriends/Teams/People have changed my life in immeasurably positive ways. Here's an excerpt from my August 1 Blog which says it best:
1) How I choose to live today is all that matters. What I think, say, and do affects not only myself but the lives of others.
2) I shall not be defined or limited by my past. I will weed out the tragedies and traumas and remember the good people and times in my life.
3) We can all be heroes to others without even knowing it. When you speak, do so honesty and unselfish love. Never forget to tell someone how you feel or "I love you" every time you're in contact.
4) The old cliche "If I had it all to do over again, knowing what I know now" no longer applies to me. I'm fine with taking care of today, being at peace with myself, and honestly sharing my life.
5) MOST IMPORTANTLY - It's not just the goal of our journeys that is important - it's how we choose to travel and get there. My words, choices, and actions are how I travel, and my destination is yet to be determined.
Champion your own cause, love yourself first....then you can be the best "you" and share it with everyone in your life. Take care -
Your friend, "Sprink"
I really don't worry about tomorrow anymore, because Today is enough for me. God bless you and yours always - "Sprink"
Hi! My name is Beni I joined Sparkpeople the end of August but didn't get my act together until September 17th so that is my date I "joined". I love the sound of this forum because I'm a very positive person and I love being around others that are as well. I look forward to getting to know you, join in some fun and sharing this journey together. The reason for my picture of a girl holding a puzzle piece is because little by little I am putting the pieces together to make myself whole. I must say I'm feeling pretty good. I have lost 7 pounds, have eliminated some downer stress and am excited for this ride. Thanks for having me! Beni
"Be careful who you open up to, only a few care. The rest are just curious."
"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition." -Abraham Lincoln
Welcome back. I am in a similar situation and this time around I am trying to be a more active community member. The support is fantastic. Everyone has great advice and tips and there's always a friendly and encouraging word
Hi all! I'm new to the team. I've just recently returned to SP after a lengthy absence and am virtually starting over, but it's all good! It's great to be back and I could use the positive inspiration so I joined the team!
Love and blessings to you all!
I can do all thiings through Him who strengthens me. Philippeans 4:13
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"....Henry David Thoreau
"If you can dream it, you can do it!"....Walt Disney
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.