|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
WECOME TO THE TEAM! :)
LIVE, LOVE LAUGH!
Welcome to the team.
"Remember a smile is a facelift that's in everyone's price range!"
Watch me closely, Lord. I'm hungry, and I'm weak.
Welcome and good luck with your goals
If you don't feed the teachers, the students will get eaten.
I love talking to people everyday about fitness and nutrition. I'm addicted to this lifestyle and it's nice to talk to people who are into as much as I am.
My Blog... www.blacKandi.com Twitter... www.twitter.com/fitKandi
Welcome, you are in the right place.
First thing I learned on Sparkpeople was that we all have issues, no one is perfect - thank goodness and we all stumble and fall. But most importantly together we help each other up and give each other guidance and positive self talk.
Here are a few tips that have helped me along this part of my journey:
1) Log in to Sparkpeople everyday - read a success story, blog or find a motivational quote
2) Write daily in your journal - NO MATTER what you are feeling - you will be surprised how much you are changing and learning new habits.
4) Track your food and exercise - start of small - enter everything you eat on a daily basis - this help me to find out the hidden fats and sugar. Exercise if only for 10 minutes - sitting in a chair or standing. Sparkpeople have great chair exercises
5) Reach out and talk to someone on when you feel you are falling - people here pick you up quickly and lovingly.
6) Remember you are not ALONE and life is a process not an outcome. We didn't get here overnight and new habits take time to develop
Things do get smoother as you go along, not necessarily easier right away - BUT SMOOTHER. Look at your successes at first in the small things - I drank 8 glasses of water, tracked my daily food intake, exercised for 10 minutes, read my Spark emails. You will be surprised how the little things help prepare us for the bigger challenge.
I hope this helps a little. One of my favorite quotes is: "Do what is necessary, then do what is possible and soon you will be doing the IMPOSSIBLE.
Look forward to hearing about your successes.
“The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” ― Stephen Richards
HI I am ariesgirllc...and i am new to the site. i would love any feedback on what anyone likes about this site or how to make it most useful to reaching your goal. thanks.