True! A 1 pound loss is still a loss. Our bodies all work differently. A couple of questions come to my mind, though.
1) Have you had your blood work checked to make sure it's nothing medical?
2) Do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day?
3) Are you in the correct calorie range?
4) Are you getting enough sleep at night, at least 7-8 hours?
5) Are you stressed about something?
I'm not saying that you aren't losing fast enough, but sometimes the above factors play a role in that weight loss. If everything above is fine, then you are doing exactly what you need to do!
Keep at it!
| current weight: -2.7 under