not in your head at all! people definitely don't understand it unless they go through it themselves.
i have had some relief since my sinus surgery in may. the dr cleared my breathing passages so now when i meet up with an irritant i don't swell shut and get a headache. headaches were daily before the surgery...i'm so thankful to have some relief.
It's NOT all in your head, and please don't let anyone tell you it is. You have a good-sized group of friends here who all suffer to varying degrees from many of the same chemical elements that you do.
As far as we know, there are no cures, but if we could all share anything that might be helpful, it would be a wonderful thing.
I'm experimenting with apple cider vinegar these days, and have weaned myself off of my allergy meds.
Stepping in a rhythm to a Kurtis Blow Who needs to think when your feet just go
I am extremely sensitive to most kinds of inks, particularly newspapers, magazines, catalogs, invoices, receipts, envelopes, lottery tickets. I am also highly sensitive to perfumes, colognes, detergents, shampoos, and bleach. These things make me choke like crazy and make it difficult to breathe. I've tried every type of antihistamine tablet and inhaler on the market and nothing helps.
It drives me crazy that people think it's all in my head.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.