GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUESTIONNAIRE -
1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME? Pam
2. WHAT IS YOUR AGE RANGE? 52
3. WHEN DO YOU SUDOKU? All different time of day
4. WHAT WAS THE TURNING POINT IN YOUR DECISION TO GET HEALTHIER? Diabetes
5. WHAT IS YOUR (CURRENT) HAIR COLOR? Strawberry Blonde
6. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Datsun 280Z
7. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Going to the bathroom
9. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Depends on where the phone is
10. WHAT ARE TWO THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF? My two sons, and working out at Curves.
11. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half ful
12. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
13. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS, CHILDREN, OR PETS? three siblings, two sons, cat named Tabitha
14. NAME SOMETHING ON YOUR “BUCKET LIST”. Travel to Hawaii
15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Always
16. DO YOU CONSIDER STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? cool
17. WHAT WAS A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOY? Barbie
18. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Always
19. WHERE DO YOU CALL HOME? Holland (Suburb of Toledo)
20. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM THE TEAM? Fellowship, fun, motivation
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government."
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. "
| Pounds lost: 0.0