1. What is your First Name? Pamelia (Pam)
2. What is your age range? 51, not a big deal
3. When do you sudoku? Usually as I am eating breakfast in the morning before heading to what ever school I am subbing. I also have a sudoku book in my bag along with magazines for down time.
4. What was the turning point in your decision to get healthier? I had a scare with breast cancer in October and started researching, I go back Monday to the James at Ohio State University to make sure everything is ok. But the more I read the more I realize that something has to change.
5. What is your Hair Color? Auburn or Strawberry Blond, with a few white hairs not many you have to get up close to see. Just had 30 inches cut off for Locks of Hair, and amazed at peoples reaction.
6. What was your first car? Datsun B280Z
7. What is on your Mouse Pad? Don't use one
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I just went to bed how could it be time to get up.
9. How many rings before you answer the phone? Usually by 3 sometimes 4
10. What are two things you are proud of? My Son David and my other son Alex
11. Is the Glass Half Full or Half Empty? Depends if it involves my EX then Half Empty, otherwise Half Full
12. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
13. Do you have any siblings, children or pets? 2 sisters, 1 brother, and 2 sons
14. Name something on your bucket List? Pass Praxis II on April 24th.
15. Do you eat the steams of broccoli? Yes
16. Do you consider storms - Cool or Scary? Cool
17. What was a favorite Childhood Toy? Barbie and I still have her
18. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? yes.
19. Where do you call home? Johnstown, Ohio
20. What are you looking for from the team? People who enjoy planning games like sudoku and understand the fun it brings, oh yea support of course.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government."
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. "
| Pounds lost: 0.0