|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:|
My name is Melanie Louise Jackson aka (Grease31)
1) I live in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.
2) I love my Family loads & loads.
3) I'm a romantic, girl at heart.
4) I love my Films, (Musicals) etc etc.
5) I love drinking Tea.
6) I love drinking Hot Chocolate / Cocoa.
7) I hate Liver.
8) I'm a Fan of Girls Aloud / Cheryl Cole.
9) I'm allergic to Shellfish.
10) I like putting, things up (bookcases, Shelves) etc etc.
Its the sound of the underground, & we gotta fight for this love, before we breakaway, cos silence is golden, & its only words, & love will keep us together, on a night like this, wow, hey baby, my baby love, save your kisses for me, or its goodbye cruel world, forever & ever, goodbye my love.
These are all my favourite song titles, all put 2gether, as a kind of ode/poem, Melanie Louise Jackson (aka Grease 31)
hey.. my name is stephanie
1) I'm American, living in Ireland
2) I have a dual degree, in Anthropology and Sociology
3) I love to sing
4) I'm a coffee fiend
5) I'm a strong person
6) I love to travel
7) I don't like turnips
8) I love giving gifts
9) I'm intelligent
10) I lack motivation
1. I love to sing and act. It's my passion.
2. I dream of owning my own coffee house/music venue.
3. I work in a bakery. I've been learning to decorate cakes and I love it.
4. I'm completely addicted to all kinds of french fries.
5. I'm extremely sensitive.
6. I'm moving back in with my mother at the end of the month.
7. I really enjoy reading and I'm obsessed with the public library where I live.
8. I desparately want to travel, but the unfamiliar scares me.
9. I was raised as a pastor's kid.
10. I'm a hopeless romantic.
1. I have a big heart
2. I love horror movies
3. I live in WV
4. I work at Walmart and hate it
5. I am working on starting my own business with my mom
6. I have a bad habit of giving up on myself and I am working towards breaking that habit
7. I have 7 cats (no not crazy cat lady lol) I already had an inside cat and came home to 6 kittens on my doorstep, only a couple of days old so I ended up raising all 6, couldn't possibly part with them after that
8. I have seven degrees
9. I want to obtain my PhD
10. I like to sing
1. I am one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. I think it runs in the family.
2. I work in the bakery at safeway. I hate it.
3. I use to be a checker. I loved it.
4. Although I was moving soon, when I started seeing my ex, he was still my boss.
5. Harry Potter is my favorite series. Followed closely by The Hunger Games
6. I had a cat, but she got put down several months ago. Her name was Tag-A-Long, and I was the only person she loved.
7. I've been lonely since my cat died. I really want another one. Or maybe a dog. Just a pet.
8. I love the sound of wind and rain storms at night when I'm lying in bed. Something about it relaxes me. Don't ask me why.
9. I use to have an addiction to my phone, but lately I hardly remember to check it at all.
10. Doing nice things for people always puts me in a good mood, but the second anyone takes attitude with me, it brings me down.
Leader of "The Hunger Games Fans" spark page
1. I make natural soaps and bath/body products
2. I work on a farm and totally love my job
3. I have OCD
4. I love my puppy. Her name is Taj
5. I would like to travel more
6. I have imaginary jellyfish friends
7. I live on an island
8. I used to be a bellydancer
9. I'm an artist and crafter
10. I am recovering from dermatillormania...work in progress
Energy flows were attention goes.
1 - I'm a mother to a 3 y/o boy; the man of my life!
2 - I lean much closer to lesbian than straight or bisexual; my only 2 male partners have both turned out to be gay best friends.
3 - I'm a big Myth Busters fan.
4 - I knit.
5 - I'm a witch.
6 - I bellydance.
7 - I love cooking Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, Malaysian, Italian and Russian food.
8 - I talk waaaaay too much.
9 - I have a fetish for fluffy socks.
10 - I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my job on January 10th.
Just because you have been through the rain of life doesn't mean I have to walk around in wet clothes forever; there is a warm towel, a big hug, and a mug of low fat cocoa waiting for you somewhere!
1.) I may be over weight.. but i love the thought of weight loss! nutrition or personal fitness is something i would love to get into!
2.) I can sing
3.) All my friends think im funny.. everybody loves me when they first meet me!
4.) I am 6 months sober
5.) I am single
6.) I drive a Volvo
7.) I have green eyes
8.) My favorite fruit is watermelon!
9.) My favorite veggie is broccoli
10.) I love RnB/HipHop
1. I am learning french.
2. Education is very important to me.
3. I have come a long way, in regards to confidence. my voice and hands used to shake when i had to talk in class...even taking attendance made me nervous!
4. i am a vegetarian.
5. i can be overly critical of myself... but i am working on this.
6. i happen to have the cutest pet kitty in the world.
7. i love traveling. hotels or trails.
8. i sometimes have the humor of a dirty 80 year old man... i will spare you guys.
9. i like watching documentaries
10.i love whiskey and beer... again with the old man behavior...
Edited by: HUNGOVEROWL at: 6/26/2011 (16:00)
1. I am a hopeless romantic.
2. I consider myself a very genuine, compassionate person.
3. I wear pig tails a lot and sing and dance in my room.
4. I've had a rough life due to the death of my father when I was a kid.
5. I am overly generous and giving to people and easily get taken advantage of.
6. I am rebuilding my life after a lot of obstacles.
7. I am working towards becoming a Registered Dietitian, my dream.
8. I spend way too much time on the internet.
9. I like to work out in my sports bra and panties because I sweat a lot.
10. I am very self conscious.
Edited by: MONSTERGIRL10 at: 4/25/2011 (23:34)
1. I love to dance
2. I am a magazine junkie
3. I hate malls
4. I don't have any kids, don't want any and I refuse to date men that do
5. I am so NOT a morning person
6. Target practice is one of my favorite ways to relax
7. I am Jewish
8. Chai tea is my favorite drink
9. I am afraid of bodies of water larger than a bathtub
10. I am not a "loner" or "anti-social" - I am self-contained
Ten things about me... I had to think if I should put about me before or me now. I am going to go with now, though not nearly as interesting.
1. I often have panic attacks if I go outside the house or routine
2. I am the single mommy of a 9 month old boy, 5 year old cat and 2 year old dog
3. I'm a military veteran.
4. My marriage ended by my husband disappearing.
5. I like to be creative. Sewing, painting etc
6. I'm obsessed with the Biggest Loser
7. I like reading true crime books
8. I am currently unemployed due to choosing to be a stay at home mom
9. I am isolated here my friends and family are all in another country
10. I regret so many of my decisions
Success means having the courage, the determination,
and the will to become the person you believe you
were meant to be.
American physician, author and running enthusiast, 1918 - 1993
1.I have been married 4 times 3 died violently war and peace 2.I was celibate for 21 years before younger man changed my mine(the dog) 3. I have been a nurse for 38 years 4. I have worked at same place 22years 5.I am losing this weight for my self 6. My computer was built by my son doesn't have excel or word perfect 7.I sometime forget to take my own blood pressure medicine 8. I need to lose more weight than I weighed when my first son was born 122# 9.I want to start tZuma classes but afraid I will die in class 10.I never want to retire
Edited by: LEEDOUGH at: 2/27/2011 (06:04)
1. I have an obsession with books they are my crack
2. I love dancing randomly
3. Say random things
4. I love my dogs
5. My friends are hilarious!
6. Im very very shy but when i get nervous i yack and yack(like now :) )
7. Im 5'2 not super short but people like calling me smurfette lol
8. i have red HAIR and i love it it makes me happy natural color is jet black
9. Recently started wearing contacts
10. And hoping to lose weight for corrective surgery from a car accident :)
1- I survived being hit by a car (sure, I fractured my skull, wrist, hip and tore a ligament in my knee, and I'll probably have tendinitis fore the rest of my life, but you shoulda seen that car)!
2- I'm a reliable and dedicated friend
3- I'm a waitress at an Irish Pub
4- I used to dance Flamenco and wanted to move to Spain to train with the greats after being told I had a lot of talent by my teachers.
5- I have a dirty sense of humor
6- I'm stubborn and competitive and have to be good at everything (sorry, I'm an aries)
7- I am in thousands of dollars worth of debt, am living off unemployment, had my car repo'd a week after New Year's and yet, I'm working on starting my own business
8- I have wanderlust. I'd like to travel to Iceland as my second out of the country vacation (first being Spain)
9- I don't believe in marriage.
10- In my fantasy life, I'd be a graphic designing stunt woman who moonlight's as a burlesque dancer and makes handmade toiletries in the Pacific Northwest.
Edited by: THESEA at: 2/24/2011 (13:49)
1, im very and i mean very quiet
2. i like to observe people u actually learn more this way about anyone
3. i only look mean
4.i lost the love of my life
5. im often misunderstood
6. girls absolutely hate me
7. im a guys girl
8. im actually very nice when getting to know me
9. i love to go to venice or prague
10. i still believe anything is possible
1. I am re-entering the dating scene with several battle scars, and finding I hate it.
2. I have a Kitty Cat, who is my "baby"
3. I don't think I want children of my own (i have many nieces/nephews)
4. Pink and Red are my favorite colors
5. I have a very real, very fun blog of my own (not on spark)
6. I recently discovered dark nail polish
7. Currently unemployed. (hating it)
8. I need to change my "Type"
9. I've been roughly the same weight my entire adult life( 8-10yrs)
10. My birthday is 5 weeks away from today...and I'm not all that happy about it. (not the aging process, but the lack of goals achieved by the age)
1. My name is Charlene
2. I work 12-hr swing-shifts at a major chemical manufacturer; I am a Lab Tech.
3. I started gaining the "weight" after my 40th b-d.
4. I have been flying solo now since October 2005; he did not want to "commit" after knowing each other for 11 years.
5. I live by myself with my 3 dogs; Rosey, Vito & Pepperoni.
6. I have my BA degree in Criminal Justice; want to work in Forensic. Owe Sallie Mae lots of money for student loans.....LOL
7. I am the oldest of four. I have a brother and two sisters. My parents are in heaven.
8. I own my home, busy doing all the repairs and upkeep around the yard myself. i am in the process of installing French doors to my dining room -- outside to adding a deck.
9. I am tried of working....want to retire and enjoy my old age.
10. I like to keep busy lately...since I started exercising again...I had some extra energy...I feel some what healthier. I just might stick with SP this time...like they say---"Keep coming Back, the Mind will follow."
Edited by: CVLASSICH at: 8/7/2010 (02:43)
The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before - Steve Young
"A cheerful heart is good medicine to the soul, but a downcast spirit dries the bones."
1. my name is shelly, i'm 31, from oklahoma and the single mom of 3 amazing kids.
2. i'm extremely lazy when it comes to diet and exercise.
3. i LOVE to sleep.
4. my 11 year old son was born with congenital heart disease and has had 3 open heart surgeries. he also has autism.
5. my 2 and 8 year old daughters look exactly like what i did when i was little.
6. i LOVE anything paranormal.
7. i LOVE to cook things from my taste of home ultimate 5 ingredient cookbook.
8. i used to be skinny... so skinny people thought i was on drugs... i wasn't. but i was anorexic- something i never admitted until recently.
9. i'm a teachers assistant in a special education kindergarten level classroom.
10. today i got told "you always have a smile on your face" and it made me happy!
1. My name is Brianne.
2. I am currently renovating a house (been ongoing for over 2 years now).
3. I was looking forward to moving into the house mentioned above with my boyfriend (thought I was going to marry the guy) . . . until he cheated on me with someone we both work with.
4. I am a full-time graphic designer and part-time bartender.
5. I would love to visit Australia one day.
6. I have 2 older brothers, 2 nieces and 2 nephews.
7. I love to play softball.
8. I am very close with my mom.
9. I tend to be a worrier.
10. I try and walk 2.5 to 3 miles 4-5 days a week.
1. My name is Addy
2. I'm a Freshman at St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, MN.
3. I'm an only child
4. I've been single for the past 3 years and 4 month
5. I was in love with my best guy friend, now he's married and I've moved on
6. The guy I liked for 6 years kissed me (and some other stuff that I won't nauseate you with), several times, and then started acting weird about a month ago
7. I started out at 276 pounds (I'm 5'6") and a size 22 jeans. Now I weigh 251 and my size 20 jeans are falling off
8. It is my dream to live in Ireland
9. Metallica is my favorite band
10. I'm a natural blonde who dies her hair dark brown
1) My name is Teiel
2) I am a human and animal rights activist
3) My younger brother has autism
4) I walk fast
5) My cat was a rescued kitty
6) I'm moving on from a long string of bad romances
7) I am a red head
8) I go to college
9) I work in an assisted living facility
10)I go to church when I can
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~ The Dalai Lama
1) My name is Tiernan [pronounced Tear-nen]. :)
2) I want to lose just about 100 pounds.
3) I'm a single mommy to an amazing 19 month old baby girl.
4) I'm sick of everyone telling me "I'm NOT fat" because I am.
5) I hate that I gained just under 100lbs AFTER I had my daughter.
6) I am going to school full-time for Cosmetology and I LOVE it.
7) I recently underwent both upper & lower oral surgery - they moved both of my jaws forward. So I'm on at liquid diet until the end of March & then a soft chew diet until the middle of April.
8) My ex-boyfriend [baby daddy, whatever] has lost ALL of the "sympathy baby weight" he gained when I did and it makes me SO mad! I can't wait to have revenge and lose ALL my weight too! :)
9) I love to shop and sometimes think I have a real problem with spending.
10) I'm so ready to be healthy again! And I honestly do need support so I can't wait to have support from all my friends on here:)
10 things about me... ummm...
1)My name is Carla
2)I want to loose about 85 pounds
3)I am a single mother to a wonderful9 year old boy
4)I am sick of being told that I am fat
5)I recently bought a dirt bike
6)I like to work with my hands
7)I am attending the university of phoenix online
8)I am glad that I found this team
9)My favorite thing to do is go camping (haven't been able to in almost 2 years)
10)I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING REVENGE ON ALL OF MY EX BOYFRIENDS THAT LEFT BECAUSE I WAS "FAT".
What ever does not kill me will make me stronger.
Hello I'm Maryjane
1) I'm about to turn 25 in April so I'm facing my quarter life crisis.
2) I love my job, I work a lot and it's stressful, but I wouldn't do anything else
3) I do media relations for an university's athleteics department
4) I work around men all day so nothing can offend me at this point
5) Although I work around all guys, the two girls in my office are my closest friends
6) I can't wait to lose a lot of weight and work out around the athletes and not feel self-confident
7) I bought my first new car and a wii so I am so proud of myself not needing to depend on my parents
8) Although my parents live 2.5 hours away, I am super close to my mom and my little sister
9) My sister is adopted and is 14 years younger then me, she's like my best friend
10) I'm actually extremely nice which has stabbed me in the back one too many times.
"You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth."
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
This is fun
Okay My name is Jess
1. I am 20
2. My majors are Theater and Psychology and minor in Sociology
3. I have two chihuahuas
4. I love changing my look. Its never the same.
5. I trust people too soon and that is why I get hurt a lot.
6. My family is Spanish and Mexican
7. I love the beach but I also love the cold
8. Moved to Texas during the summer but I am moving back to California in May
9. When I love you can say I love hard
10. I want to go to Europe. That is one of my rewards. When I reach my goal, I will go to Europe. Talk about great motivation huh?
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/JessDominique20/
If You Follow me on Twitter Please let me know you are from sparkpeople so I can follow you too :) Thanks
Burn 5,00 calories every week
Never Give Up!
Work your Butt off!
Don't Stress, Do Yoga
BELLEGIRL9 Posts: 18
12/20/09 8:48 P
2-I nearly finish my master degree in special education
3-I love disneyland
4-I have an annual pass for disneyland
5-I have 2 great dogs
6-I paint and draw.
7-I'm a preschool teacher
8-I love RED
9-I'm taking my drivers license exam, this holiday season
10-I'm looking to buy a car in the near future
This thread has been quiet, hopefully it will start to pick back up.
1) 26 about to be 27 in a little over a month
2) I have two cats: Mystique and Xander. Mystique is almost 3 years old and Xander is 3.5 years old.
3) I'm content with things for right now, but working on making my life better, trying to change locations.
4) I'm musically talented.
5) I'm science oriented.
6) I'm loyal/trustworthy.
7) I love bellydancing and dancing in general.
8) I have 2 younger sisters.
9) I love the martial arts.
10) I recently got out of an unhealthy relationship. I was emotionally ready and he was not.
Nice to meet everybody!
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
Hi, I'm Georgia. :)
1.) I'm 19 years old.
2.) I had my heart broken by someone I thought was my best friend.
3.) My favorite color is yellow.
4.) I love terrible action movies, dinosaurs, and brightly colored tape.
5.) I'm a complete theatre nerd.
6.) I sometimes day dream about getting the perfect body and then dangling it in his face, saying "Ha! bet you wish you weren't such a jerk now!"
6.) I'm currently taking a semester off from college to deal with personal issues.
7.) I love making new friends.
8.) Jeans are my favorite type of clothing.
9.) New York City is my favorite place in the world, and I plan on moving there directly after college.
10.) I have a little brother named Josh, a best friend named Janelle, and a dog named Batman, and I love them more than anything
If you want to sing out, sing out.
And if you want to be free, be free.
Cause there's a million ways to be.
You know that there are.
1. I am 23 years old
2. Recent college graduate trying to figure out what I'm doing with life.
3. Boyfriend of one year begged for me back only to break up with me via 3 a.m. phone call
4. Many friends of mine have moved away after school, so I have no workout buddies here.
5. I find it very hard to stay motivated - it's been a problem in the past, but I'd like to get over it this time.
6. I could barely get out of bed last week, much less go to the gym. This week will be different!
7. I'm feeling better and motivated today.
8. My entire family has swine flu right now so I can't go visit home :(
9. I want to be confident and independent again, and feel good in my body.
10. I feel weird posting personal things like this on the internet... but it does feel good to get it out. :)
1. My name is Samantha and I'm 21.
2. I dated him for 2yrs, to get dumped over the phone.
3. He left me for the girl he cheated on me with
4. I'm not over him, it's been 2 months
5. I run a business through etsy
6. I am trying to get back to my high school weight (135)
7. I love indie clothing.
8. I work out to forget about him.
9. I love animals and crafting
10. Sparkpeople is saving my sanity
1. My name is Jenny
2. I fell in love with someone that was initially just a fling.
3. He recently broke up with me to chase after a woman that openly states that she does not want him.
4. I am 60 lbs overweight and have been for a long time.
5. I am 23 years old and I run my own business.
6. I am stubborn.
7. I am a good cook
8. I live alone
9. I have a pet rat named Homer
10. I am a student and I love reading
1. I AM 28 YEARS OLD
2. I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN OR PETS
3. I LOVE TOOO HARD
4. MY FAVORITE COLORS ARE BLACK AND PINK
5. I LOVE TO RIDE 4 WHEELERS
6. I LOVE POETRY
7. I AM A VERY POSITIVE PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO OTHERS
8. I AM AN ONLY CHILD
9. I LIVE ALONE
10. I HAVE NOOOOOO RHYTHM
1 my name is leah
2 im a single mom
3 i am legally married but i just left him
4 i hateee my body
5 i feel like my body is the reason behind his cheating
6 landon and christian are my sons names
7 i hate my job
8 i smoke
9 im 23
10 i hate small dogs.
1. I love Linkin Park's music because it says exactly what I feel
2. I wear ball gowns for no reason
3. I want to be fit/ happy with myself
4. I have a crush on a good friend, but I don't think he will ever see me that way
5. I have been cheated on before by a guy who I got over
6. I love action movies
7. Girls tend to hate me cause I hang out with guys they want to date
8. I like video games, shooting guns, and camping
9. I think some of my guy friends are intimidated by me
10. I wish I could be Lara Croft lol =) she is my hero
1)I have depression
2)I have an autistic brother
3)the one person I love slept with my cousin
4)I like poetry
5)I still love him
6)I have been engaged.. got over that guy
7)I am overweight by 100 pounds
8)I like to walk
9)I like music
10)I am a hopeless romantic
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
10 things about myself:
My man friend fell out of my life about 8 weeks ago. We knew each other since I was 13.
I am a cancer survivor (17 months/lung cancer)
I have 10 grandchildren-5 were born in February-2 in September and 1 each in December May and July.
I have 3 children- 2 sons and a daughter.
I have 2 dogs.
I own my home (did it all by myself and with my sisters help fixed it up)
I will read almost anything. I love to read.
I have visited 10 states and want to visit the rest of them.
Without my sisters support I would have given up long ago.
I'm scared that I will be alone when I am old.
my name is Krystle you can call me Kry
I've been overweight since i was 11
i love taking pictures
I just broke up with my boyfriend after six years sad
im from texas
i dont trust ppl
i would love to lose weight for myself
i can be stubborn at sum points
i speake my mind
1. My name is Christy
2. I have been overweight my whole life
3. I love tattoos, have a cpl myself.
4. Chinese food is my weakness.
5. Im 20 yrs young
6. I just got out of an abusive relationship.
7. Im from Winnipeg MB Can
8. I am a redhead with a fiesty temper to match.
9. I am stubborn and refuse to giveup!
10. I would like to wish everyone luck with their goals.
I am also trying to get over a guy I was dating that just wasn't good for me at all... It's hard because we work together, thankfully not in the same department but for the same company. The relationship was very toxic and I kept giving in or going back because I didn't like the way I looked, but he did and I'm afraid that no one will accept me the way I am. And so I'm on here trying to lose this weight so I can feel better about myself!!
Every difficult climb in life is always worth the view!!
Hello All!! My name is Kelly and I'm 26..here's 10 things about me!
1.My weakness is Cake
2. I am the youngest of 5 children, and I have 7 nieces and nephews
3. I work entirely too much, but I have unlimited OT right now and I need the money
4. I love hanging out with friends and family, although my closet friends live in 2 different states
5. I don't sugar-coat things for people and I'm very honest!
6. I'm not happy with myself, the way I look, the way my clothes fit and I need to change that ASAP!!
7. I love to bake
8. I'm very self-conscious about myself and what other people think
9. I know I can do anything I put my mind too!
10. I'm excited to get my life back!!
Every difficult climb in life is always worth the view!!
Rovisi, your photo is totally hot, by the way (I thought this earlier but figured I'd mention it to you now since you said you're self-conscious :) ).
1. I'm 26 and have been financially independent since I graduated from college (this is something I'm very proud of, and something that makes my relationship with my parents much less strained).
2. In the same school-related theme, I've applied to graduate school for the fall and am waiting to hear back. I'm a little worried, though, because I don't think I'll be able to continue my financial independence and may need some help from my family. I don't like the idea of it, but I am also grateful that I have a family that can help me.
3. I have two younger brothers, one who is very quiet (he's the middle child), and the baby of the family who will still keep talking even if no one else is listening. He's 15 now (there's a big age gap between us).
4. I prefer to hang out with people in groups, and I am only comfortable one-on-one when I know the person really well.
5. I am naturally a little reserved with my feelings, so it's usually easier for me to be friends with people who will ask me the questions that let me talk about important issues. (if that makes any sense)
6. I am actually very friendly and outgoing when I meet people, so most people are surprised if I tell them the stuff I wrote in 4 and 5.
7. I love yoga.
8. I am currently unemployed, which sucks cuz of money issues, but is great for the free time. I am filling it with exercise and recently started playing the piano again (or the keyboard).
9. I am honest and not a good actress, so not a good liar.
10. I love windows--they are a feature that makes or breaks a house/apartment in my opinion!
Hey Rovisi, I started muay thai kickboxing just the other day, on Wed.!!
Alright 10 things about me...
1. I love my hair
2. I have a dog
3. I'll be done with my BS next May
4. I like to run
5. I don't eat meat and haven't in 13 years (more than half my life)
6. I'm hypothyroid (if only I would have known this when I first started gaining weight a few years ago)
7. I'm self-suficient (I've paid for everything since I got my first job at 15)
9. I love the color pink!
10. And I do believe that everything in life happens for a reason.
1. This April, I'll have my BA in English and Criminology (no, I'm not going to be in CSI :P)
2. I'm Canadian
3. I'm too trusting and always try to see the best in people.
4. When I'm done university, I'm going to move back home - I'm actually looking forward to this.
5. I recently gained weight due to lack of portion control and anti-depressants. I'm SUPER self-conscious about my weight and hope it comes off.
6. I'm still having problems with portion control.
7. I love cats and dogs and want to volunteer at the humaine society when I'm done school.
8. I adore sleeping - anytime is too early for me to get up! It's so relaxing and peaceful...
9. I'm going to give kick-boxing a try today!
10. I had my first belly dancing class yesterday - it's hard on the hips. But no soreness today :)
"Never eat more than you can lift" - Miss Piggy
Ok, ten things about me...
1. I am a single 25 year old woman.
2. I work running my parents office in construction, I have my Bachelors in Social Work, and I just graduated from Massage Therapy School.
3. I have 2 dogs and a cat.
4. I live on my own.
5. I am too trusting.
6. I am looking to lose weight and become more healthy for myself, and no one else.
7. I am a volunteer firefighter.
8. I lost my only sister when I was 12 years old.
9. I drew positive thoughts all over my mirrors last night in dry erase marker.
10. I am learning to live for me, and not for others.
Goal: somewhere in the 105-115 range...
“Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical, and expecting more than others think possible.”
These are the most important things about me.
1. I am a divorced single mother.
2. I have two beautiful children,(a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old son).
3. I have one younger sister.
4. Both of my parents are wonderful and help me with my children.
5. I am a sincere and honest person.
6. Don't like liars.
7. I have a big heart, what's mine is yours type of thing.
8. I am very generous with people.
9. I love to listen and give advice, it is also my own way of therapy.
10. I write poetry.
11. I haven't found mister right, I guess I am bad in relationships. :(
OOPS, did I go over 10? LOL
True Love can only be Measured or Embraced when Someone Loves Your Children as well.
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things that I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference.
LOVE bears all things, Believes all things
Hopes all things
Endures all things
LOVE NEVER ENDS.
1 Corinthinans 13:7-8
I think that we need to get to know each other better and it’s a great way for us to get to know the newbie’s. So, write ten things about yourself!
|Breakups and Revenge||9/10/2015 7:25:45 PM|