Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
BUBBLZINTHED's Photo BUBBLZINTHED Posts: 17
10/6/10 5:21 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
You will surprised how fast it comes. You will start to be able to work harder on the workout itself within the second week because the steps will start becoming natural. It won't take long for you to lose the frustration!

 current weight: 158.5 
 
162
154
146
138
130
THESANEONE's Photo THESANEONE Posts: 1,223
10/6/10 1:09 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Exactly, it will come.

Beth
SW: 154
CW:125
Living goal: 122


WW gave me the tools and Zumba gave me the motivation and confidence to keep going. I'm happy with who I am now.






 current weight: 125.0 
 
154
145
136
127
118
MSUE120's Photo MSUE120 Posts: 122
10/6/10 10:56 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Danaea, I try to remember something I once heard when I mess up on the steps. "I am doing 90% of it, why worry about the other 10%?"

 Pounds lost: 42.0 
 
0
23.5
47
70.5
94
THESANEONE's Photo THESANEONE Posts: 1,223
10/5/10 7:39 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Sounds like great Zumba fun to me. I taught Zumba this morning and Zumba toning this afternoon. Tomorrow, I rest ( a little).

Beth
SW: 154
CW:125
Living goal: 122


WW gave me the tools and Zumba gave me the motivation and confidence to keep going. I'm happy with who I am now.






 current weight: 125.0 
 
154
145
136
127
118
DANAEA's Photo DANAEA Posts: 135
10/5/10 6:56 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Well I'm new to this board and to Zumba - I just got the videos and did an hour of the basics on Sunday. I consider myself a pretty good dancer most days but wow, I've never worked so hard at just getting the rhythm and steps in my life! It sounds like hopefully it will all come naturally in time, but for now my plan is to keep moving and thank god that I can make an arse of myself in my own space emoticon

Stephanie

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle



 Pounds lost: 69.0 
 
0
23
46
69
92
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Spice Up Your Body With Zumba Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
Question for other Zumba Instructors 4/23/2014 11:02:55 AM
new to zumba 2/5/2014 9:09:59 AM
New about to buy 4/21/2014 7:23:38 PM
Favourite zumba dvd 8/6/2014 2:55:43 PM
Instructors... 12/29/2013 2:06:23 AM

Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x18983x37131963

Review our Community Guidelines