Welcome to the team, sounds like you have a really good time when you ride. DH got me started 3 years ago and we usually ride a tandem (road and mountain). I now have a single road and mountain bike and must admit I prefer the mountain single. I get nervous on the road, especially in traffic. The critters in the woods don't try to run me off the trail.
We have a short route (27 miles, 2 good hills) we ride just about every morning. On DH's week off we try to get 40 miles in on several days. While I do love to ride, after about 60 miles it stops being much fun for me. My longest ride so far is 82, and I was exhausted when it was over.
I look forward to hearing about some of your rides.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0