Welcome to our team. The best thing for speed would be intervals. Here is a link that may help:
I have also found the best way to get better on hills, is to simply ride hills. May I recommend the Horsey 100 in Kentucky.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0