1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?: Had to say good bye to a parent.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for this year?: No I didn't so I kept it for this year.
3. What states/countries did you visit?:Ohio
4. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?: More time to spend with DH
5. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: Feb. 20th Momma passed. Oct. 7 son got married.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:Beginning the process of down sizing my hoousehold belongings.
7. What was your biggest failure?: Loosing site of what was really important in life and stewing in self pity.
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?: Yes injured my knee and still don't know exactly what it is that occasionally bothers me.
9. What was the best thing you bought?: books
10. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?: Several people did things that upset me but none caused me to be depressed.
11. Where did most of your money go?: bills
12. What are you really, really, really excited about?: being able to spend time with DH and to do things with him like travel and date.
13. What song will always remind you of 2008?:
Don't have one
14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? : happier
b) Bigger or smaller? : smaller
c) richer or poorer? : about the same
15. What do you wish you'd done more of? :me time so that I could be better prepared to deal with life.
16. What do you wish you'd done less of? :self pity eating
17. How did you spend New Years Eve? :quietly, DH was at work.
18. What was your favorite month of 2008? :September
19. Did you fall in love in 2008? : Stayed in love with dh
20. What were your favorite TV programs?: CSIs, Bones, Numbers, Monk, The Mentalist.
21. What was the best book you read? :Too many to pick just one.
22. What did you want and get?:
23. What did you want and not get?: a room just for my sewing and crafts.
24. What was your favorite film of this year? Didn't have one.
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?:Nothing, and I was 51
26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: If all the weddings go off without a problem and their homes get a good start.
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? :comfortable, not trendy, functional.
28. What kept you sane?: DH
29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: I admired Sarah Palin and her strong stand on what she believes.
30. What political issue stirred you the most?:The election this year and how the media twisted so much on both sides.
31. Who was the best new person you met?:
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.:It is okay to take time to smell the roses.
Believe you can and your halfway there.
The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well and doing well whatever you do.
| Pounds lost: 44.4