Hi! I just sent you a SparkMail with 12 natural ways to lower blood pressure.
Reducing high blood pressure without drugs is easier than you think.
* Beat high blood pressure on your own
* 1. Go for power walks
* 2. Breathe deeply
* 3. Pick potassium-rich produce
* 4. Read food labels for sodium
* 5. Indulge in dark chocolate
* 6. Take a supplement
* 7. Drink alcohol—but not too much
* 8. Go decaf
* 9. Take up tea
* 10. Work (a little) less
* 11. Relax with music
* 12. Seek help for snoring www.prevention.com/lowerbloodpressurenatur
And there's a lot a' gr8 recipes on there too!
|86 Days until: winter term ends