|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Welcome. How exciting to be approaching "maintenance" I so look forward to that. Congratulations.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal and log
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
August 2014 goals:
1) Get my nutrition back under control and record daily
2) Finish the forest service quilt and wall hanging
3) Ride my bike 25 miles a week
4) Clean and de-clutter one room each week
It's never too late to be what you m
welcome! i'm pretty new, also.
Welcome to the team. I have just recently joined this team as well. I has been very welcoming. I love reading all the posts and learning new things. Glad you are near your goal! I started SP about 5 weeks ago and have been pleased with the results and support.
My name is Margaret and I live in New Hampshire.
Hello! I am excited to find a group of quilters to loose and quilt with. I am nearing the end of my weight loss and approaching the scary "maintain". I am a fairly new quilter, but I am definitely hooked on the pastime. I look forward to getting to know this team!
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.." Col 3:23
|Hi There||5/4/2014 11:29:21 AM|