|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Mandie you have done the first thing to losing weight. You have asked for help. Now you need to commit yourself and only yourself to a plan. You need to:
1. plan exercises,
2. times to do them,
3. drink 8 to 12 glasses of water each and every day,
4, plan meals that are healthy
5. time out for yourself to relax and destress yourself.
6. read helpful blogs from other members
7. use the helpful sites and apps that are on here
8. log your progress each day so you can look back on it for reference
You have also come to a very friendly, helpful site. I hope you succeed and enjoy our company on your journey to a Healthier you.
Edited by: JOANNHUNT at: 8/19/2012 (16:22)
I WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN DO IT AND I AM MOTIVATED.
hi all my name is mandie im currently 65kg and am hating it it i think i look horrible my wonderful husband says different but this yr im looking at my self in the mirror and i dont think i could wear a bikini im scared of how gross i look to others i know it shouldnt matter what others think but all i want is too look fit would love to reach my goal i was doing work outs but i just fell back as i went down to 62kg in just 2wks but ive currently put it back on please any advise would b great thanks