|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. Have lived in Minnesota my whole life except for the 4 college years in Wisconsin.
2. Been married for 22 years.
3. Realized in the last year that I am more of a girly girl than I realized. Grew up a tom boy but now love clothes and doing my hair.
4. Have one great son (most days I think that other days not so much. LOL!!!)
5. Tend to be snarky
6. Love to read mysteries mainly but love a good biography.
7. Like to quilt
8. Hate to strength train even after three years on sparks it is my weak point.
9.Always trying to be more optimistic about things. If I had been on the titantic I would have been the one saying I told you we were going to hit an iceburg.
10.Wish I had a job as a writer instead of working in a billing department.
1 i am strong in my LDS faith
2 have been married for 13 years
3 blessed twice through adoption of my son and daughter (so far)
4 i do not like to shop
5 i don't eat enough cause i put it last or am too lazy to cook anything!
6 i'm the 5th of 11 biological children (6 brothers 4 sisters, my older sister is 'skinnysoon13' here on sp)
7 i want to be just like my mother when i grow up
8 own my own business, doing hair
9 was born and raised in california but have been in TN for a totally of 9 1/2 years and love it.
10 love what sp has to offer socially, mentally and physically.
LILA in Middle Tennessee... and lovin' it.
1. Married 29.5 years
2. Three kids, ages 10-20 years
3. Living in the same house for 23 years
4. Life long Chicagoan
5. Home based in all things--work, school, exercise
6. Fourth of five children
7. I'll exercise daily, but I'm not an athlete
8. Hate to cook
9. Love to eat!
10. Love SP!
"You cannot accept another with a hateful heart. You cannot hear the other with a closed mind. You cannot embrace with closed arms. You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."
--Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi
1. Married 26 years
2. 2 adults daughters - 2 grandchildren
3. Retired and living most of the year in Florida - but sometimes also in Ohio
4. Enjoy exercise!
5. I love almost every type of food - hard for me to diet
6. I love to travel
7. Enjoy non fiction books and self help books
8. Because I no longer am employed, I stay up way too late most nights
9. I enjoy yoga for the many benefits it provides
10.I really adore animals
Edited by: LINDA! at: 10/27/2010 (15:26)
Linda - Florida
Flylady:Peace is Mine Team Leader
PTSD Team Leader
Adults with ADD/ADHD Team Leader
Flylady Sparkers Co-Leader
IBS Team Co-Leader
Emotional Eaters Co-Leader
Co - Leader
BTS Yellow Roses - Assistant (Round 1)
BTS Golden Suns
Assistant (Round 2)
BLC23 Ivory Falcons
Fabulous Feisty Foxes
Fabulous Feisty Foxes
Thought I would start something new so everyone can get to know a little more about one another. I will start out my listing 10 things about myself. It is not as easy as I thought it would be either!
1) Married for 30 1/2 years
2) Have two adult children - both women
3) Have a cat and dog - both females
4) Love to cook but am not a fancy one
5) Collect cookbooks, candles, blown glass & bells
6) Am very active at my church
7) It is really hard for me to motivate myself to exercise
8) Love spending time with my hubby
9) Summer and Fall are my two favorite seasons
10) Would love to be able to afford to stay home!
With God all things are possible. I will do my best daily to live Gods truth in thought, word, action and deed.