Hi everyone! My name is Annette and I live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am new to quilting. I tried to get into it a few years ago and started a quilt but I had no idea how many resources were out there and gave up. I am back into it in full mode and have actually just completed my first table topper (yay me!).
1. I not only love quilting, but crochet, knitting, sewing, working with clay and a bunch of other crafts!!
2. I learned at 35 years old that I was adopted. (I'm 37 now)
3. I am a type 2 diabetic not currently on meds (I know, I know)
4. My fiance' and I (11 years together) are 13 years apart (Men definitely mature much slower)
5. I have two wonderful daughters, teen and pre-teen, that I love more than anything in the world!
| current weight: 176.3