|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. Location - South Carolina
2. Is this where you are from? - Yes
3. Married, single, etc. - Divorced
4. Kids ? No
5. Animals ? 1 cat and 1 dog
6. Hobbies, interests - gardening, reading
7. How long a member of spark? 1 year
8. How many are you cooking for? 1
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I don't cook much because it seems I have so many leftovers and have to eat the same thing for days on end. Yuk. Hope to find simple recipes that I can enjoy.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I'v never done much posting but would like to "get into it" and find a team to help me be more accountable.
The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstance. --Martha Washington
Hello & Welcome to the team glad your here with us!!
Hi everyone, here is my info.
1. Location (State): Colorado
2. Is this where you are from? No I am from Virginia
3. Married, single, etc. Single
4. Kids ? (have any) Yes, one teenage girl
5. Animals ? (have any) Yes, two dogs (Cocker and a Golden Retriever)
6. Hobbies, interests: Fishing, Backpacking, Photography, Golf, movies, helping people, mountain biking
7. How long a member of spark? About a month this time around. First time was six months
8. How many are you cooking for? 2
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I'm hoping to learn from other people that have a good system for cooking for two
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? No
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6, NIV)
"Even if you fall on your face you are still moving forward." Victor Kiam
"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows." Ralph Marston
"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds." Gordon B Hinckley