|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Mary Ann -
West Central Arkansas.
Live each day to the fullest, believe in yourself.
Each day is the first day of the rest of your life
Welcome to Spark. Having your partner not dieting is an issue. I cook for my son who is also not dieting. Good food is good food. There are a ton of good recipes on this site that are tasty for anyone. The big key is portion control which is totally in your control. Good luck.
Welcome back to Sparks!!!
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
Welcome to the team and back to Spark People... most of us in the States are bloated from just enjoying our Thanksgiving feasts! Glad you re-joined.
~ Sheri ~
Find me on twitter - @SherdogSheri
You have 3 choices.
Give it your all...
ust to make it fun, tell us 10 things about you.
2. No I am originally from Australia
4. Kids no, would have loved a large family though
5. Animals : no
6. Hobbies Skiing, Motorbiking, cooking, crafts
7. I started sparks a couple of times. Back for good this time
8. 2 people
9. Meal Ideas when the partner is not wanting to diet
10. Have crazy long days, work for myself so after the work day comes alot of other stuff. Try to do my exercise in the mornings I just have to many excuses otherwise.