|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
my sister walks 15,000 steps a day at 63 years old and has lost 105 pounds. she went from a size 24 to a size 10. all her health issues dropped off as the 105 pounds dropped off.
i gave up grain and sugary products and have lost 44 pounds at age 60. i went from a size 18 to a size 10 shorts and medium tops from a 1 or 2x.
we are both still loosing weight until we reach our goal
Welcome Tigtaz!! Enjoy your Spark journey!! I used to cook for 6 of us and still cook for 6 of us even though there's only 2 of us now. Pkg up left overs and freeze for a couple more meals later on.
Edited by: JUDSTERF at: 9/12/2012 (21:31)
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
Just to make it fun, tell us 10 things about you.
1. Location (State): NH
2. Is this where you are from? Yes
3. Married, single, etc. Single
4. Kids ? (have any) 0
5. Animals ? (have any) 0 - allergic unfortunately
6. Hobbies, interests: traveling, photography, cross stitch, reading, downloading recipe ideas (but so far not trying them)
7. How long a member of spark? Just joined in August 2012
8. How many are you cooking for? Mainly just me
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I need LOTS of help! My mom didn't cook so in turn I don't know much about it. I struggle with the entire process from meal planning/grocery shopping through cooking/storing. It's just me so its easier to just have cereal or popcorn for supper.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I own almost the entire Pampered Chef catalog but don't have a clue what to do with it! :-) I'm lactose intolerant & can't do spicy foods so my recipes fall to the bland side.