|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
@Bulldogs - That's amazing! I think I need to get a pedometer. I sit at my desk ALL DAY and need to MOVE! Thanks for the motivation!
my sister walks 15,000 steps a day at 63 years old and has lost 105 pounds.
i gave up grain and sugary products and have lost 44 pounds at age 60.
we are both still loosing weight until we reach our goal
Thanks for the support! :)
Welcome to Spark Dinja!! I was on WW also and had lost 50#, gained 30# and now I have 15# more to go before I get that weight off that I had gained and then continue on down the scale. Lots of support on here in all areas of your life and journey. Together .
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
1. Location (State) NJ
2. Is this where you are from? Yes
3. Married, single, etc. Single, Divorced in 2003. Interested in dating, but not trying too hard.
4. Kids ? No.
5. Animals ? (have any) No, but I love animals, especially dogs!
6. Hobbies, interests? daytripping, traveling, organic food, kayaking
7. How long a member of spark? 1 whole week
8. How many are you cooking for? just me
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I don't like to cook, but I enjoy healthy food. I've mastered the omelette, so any easy recipes that don't involve eggs would be greatly appreciated!
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? Lost 55 pounds on Weight Watchers, gained back 20 this year after quitting the program & trying to do it alone. Big fan of Michael Pollan. Recently started eating gluten free and sugar free. Determined to look fit & healthy on my 50th birthday on January 20, 2013!