|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I joined this team a while ago but have just been in the background. I live in west central Arkansas. I can see mountains all around us (my husband calls them hills even though one is the 2nd highest peak in Arkansas).
I have one sister who is 2 years younger than me.
My husband and I meet almost 9 years ago and we have been married. We met at the fitness center. He was just waiting for weather tobe better before he went back to Washington. We had both lost our spouses two years before we met and had not intentions of getting married again. I had lost two husbands. I have to say the last 8 years have been an adventure and fun. We've both had some health issues but we are overcoming those.
Mary Ann -
West Central Arkansas.
Live each day to the fullest, believe in yourself.
Each day is the first day of the rest of your life
Welcome aboard! And howdy from Wyoming.
I live in Southern California. Just started up with Spark People 1 1/2 weeks ago and love it. I live alone, am 67 and tired of feeling this age . Cooking for one is a pain in the you know what. I did find a site that has recipes for one or two which I have just begun to look at and it's right here at Spark People Recipes.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (KJV)
my sister walks 15,000 steps a day at 63 years old and has lost 105 pounds.
i gave up grain and sugary products and have lost 44 pounds at age 60.
we are both still loosing weight until we reach our goal
Congrats on getting to your first goal weight. Glad you joined us.
~ Sheri ~
Find me on twitter - @SherdogSheri
You have 3 choices.
Give it your all...
Welcome to Spark!!
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
1. Location Colorado
2. Is this where you are from? No, just moved here in May. Originally from Central California, and also spent 7 years in Chicago
3. Married, single, etc. I live with my boyfriend
4. Kids ? (have any) None
5. Animals ? (have any) We have a basset hound, Deacon. Also I have two old terriers, Jenny and Oliver, that stayed in California with my mom.
6. Hobbies, interests Cooking! Also enjoy shopping, antiquing, and going to music shows
7. How long a member of spark? About a month?
8. How many are you cooking for? 2... almost 3 because BF is trying to gain weight and eats 2+ servings at a time.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I am looking for support in finding healthy meals for two people! So many recipes I find make 4-6, and we end up not eating the leftovers and they go bad. Kills me cause it wastes so much food, and I buy the groceries!
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I am approaching my first goal weight after working on it since January, and will probably aim to lose 10-15 more after that.
Edited by: YOJULEZ at: 8/20/2012 (19:10)
Working on maintaining at 140!
If you're interested in checking out the food I've made and liked, come visit me on Pinterest, and feel free to follow me: