1. Location - Cary, NC
2. Is this where you are from? Nope...originally upstate NY
3. Married, single, etc. - Married
4. Kids ? (have any) - 2 sons, 2 step-daughters (all grown and on their own) and 6 grandkids (ages 16, 12, 10, 5, and twins age 5 (a boy and girl).
5. Animals ? - A cat named Preston (my husband named him). Our first one I named .. it was Tumbles (I sure do miss him)..
6. Hobbies, interests - Reading, computer research, scrabble, Stampin' Up, my piano keyboard.
7. How long a member of spark? Actually, about 2 years, but am just now getting involved.
8. How many are you cooking for? Two..sometimes more if the kids (and grandkids) are here.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? Tips for freezing meals (what freezes well, what doesn't), tips in general.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I'd like to drop about 80-85 pounds. At this stage in my life I'm more interested in the nutritional value than trying to be "skinny." I'm starting to realize I'm not as flexible or energetic as I once was and I'm really looking forward to taking the steps to "Be all I can be at this stage of my life." (My last birthday the end of June qualified me for early retirement -- and I'm loving it). Looking forward to reading everyone's input as they progress in their journey. Hugs -- Marilyn
| Pounds lost: 11.2