|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Hi!!! Welcome to the team! Hope you're having a great day
Those who think they have no time for a healthy lifestyle will sooner or later will have to find time for illness.
Welcome to the team!!
It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why you sometimes need really special shoes. - Sex and the City quote
"Stop living life for what's around the corner and start enjoying the walk down the street" ~~ Grant Miller
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
my sister walks 15,000 steps a day at 63 years old and has lost 105 pounds.
i gave up grain and sugary products and have lost 44 pounds at age 60.
we are both still loosing weight until we reach our goal
Leader: Living with Diabetes
YOU can do it.
You CAN do it.
You can DO it.
You can do IT.
1. Location - Cary, NC
2. Is this where you are from? Nope...originally upstate NY
3. Married, single, etc. - Married
4. Kids ? (have any) - 2 sons, 2 step-daughters (all grown and on their own) and 6 grandkids (ages 16, 12, 10, 5, and twins age 5 (a boy and girl).
5. Animals ? - A cat named Preston (my husband named him). Our first one I named .. it was Tumbles (I sure do miss him)..
6. Hobbies, interests - Reading, computer research, scrabble, Stampin' Up, my piano keyboard.
7. How long a member of spark? Actually, about 2 years, but am just now getting involved.
8. How many are you cooking for? Two..sometimes more if the kids (and grandkids) are here.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? Tips for freezing meals (what freezes well, what doesn't), tips in general.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I'd like to drop about 80-85 pounds. At this stage in my life I'm more interested in the nutritional value than trying to be "skinny." I'm starting to realize I'm not as flexible or energetic as I once was and I'm really looking forward to taking the steps to "Be all I can be at this stage of my life." (My last birthday the end of June qualified me for early retirement -- and I'm loving it). Looking forward to reading everyone's input as they progress in their journey. Hugs -- Marilyn