|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
my sister walks 15,000 steps a day at 63 years old and has lost 100 pounds.
i gave up grain and sugary products and have lost 44 pounds at age 60.
we are both still loosing weight until we reach our goal
It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why you sometimes need really special shoes. - Sex and the City quote
"Stop living life for what's around the corner and start enjoying the walk down the street" ~~ Grant Miller
One Day At A Time Dear Jesus!!!
Not looking at how many # to go but back and how many #s I've already lost!!!
1. Location: Spokane, Wa.
2. Is this where you are from? Originally from Harrison, Ar.
3. Married, single, etc.: In a relation with my boyfriend of 8 years.
4. Kids ? 2 stepkids. That don't live with us full time, but we do get them in the summer.
Also 3 angel babies.
5. Animals ? Yes :)
2 ferrets---Soul and Stripe. 2 snakes Medusa and Shade.
6. Hobbies, interests: Writing, Reading, volunteering, and trying to learn cross stitching lol
7. How long a member of spark? This is my 4th time back...but this is it. I know I can do it.
8. How many are you cooking for? Usually just my boyfriend and I. On occasion, one of the children.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? Checking in, providing feedback, and teaching me to cook in a healthy fashion.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I am still trying to get the hang of cooking. Apparently, my parents didn't think it was needed to teach me LOL I'm a beginner still :)
"The Goddess holds all things in balance: Good and evil, death and rebirth. The predator and the prey. Without her, destruction and chaos will prevail."
-- The Mists of Avalon