1.Location. Columbus, GA
2. Is this where you are from? Nope. I was born in Albany Ga. I grew up mainly south of Atlanta, in Riverdale, GA. It was nice and safe back then...
3. Married, single, etc. single.
4. Kids ? (have any) 2 grown kids & 4 grandchildren, (which makes me a Grammy, Yeehaw) They all live out of town.
5. Animals ? (have any) No animals. but I dog sit for my brother with his 2 wienie dogs. Unfortunately living in an apartment, having a dog is not a good idea for me. Grateful that my other family members share the animals with me :)
6. Hobbies, interests: I am an avid reader (mostly christian fiction. My favorite is romance suspense) a college student, love to ride my bike, volunteer @ my church, love to watch movies & spend time with family, I also like to surprise friends loved ones with notes in the mail just saying thinking of u or I love u!.
7. How long a member of spark? just started my 2nd week.
8. How many are you cooking for? Just me for now, but I have a big freezer so I can store things.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I'm not much of a cook, I love to bake but that doesn't help with meals. I have always been a junk food junkie (my kids love fruit & veggies). I was told about Spark people thru my doctor. I have been given guide lines for cabs, protein, fat, etc. I keep coming up really short daily on protein. Any ideas for lowfat protein meals? I am determined to become a good cook plus enjoy it! I don't like tofu & I am allergic to shrimp, but other than that I welcome your advice and recipes!! Thx & God bless u all!
God is always faithful and good, especially during the storms of life!!!
On a new journey of learning to cook & live Gluten Free! :-)
| Pounds lost: 21.2