Hey everyone! I figured this is the easiest way to introduce myself :)
1. Location: Spokane, Wa.
2. Is this where you are from? No.
3. Married? No but in relationship with my boyfriend for 8 years.
4. Kids: He has two children (teens) that do stay with us on occasion, usually it's just us 2. I have 3 unborn angels.
5. Animals: 2 snakes and 3 rats.
6. Hobbies, interests: Music, Reading, Writing, Exercise, Karate, and animals.
7. How long a member of spark?: Since August but ACTIVE for about a week now.
8. How many are you cooking for? Usually just myself and my boyfriend. Every once in awhile we have a 3rd person join us.
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? I think it will be beneficial to talk to others who also only have to cook for a couple of people. It's so much easier to get already made foods since there aren't many of us. I want to get out of that way of thinking.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you?: Hmm...I volunteer with animal shelters a lot. I am an assistant groomer.
"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever"
| current weight: 186.5