|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
hello & welcome to the team
find foods that work with your chemistry. i created this meal on my own. i can't seem to loose weight if i eat any grain products. so one day i experimented.
i make this mixture for breakfast , lunch and dinner. i have lost 28 pounds in 14 weeks. i cook
4 large portabella mushrooms sliced, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, 4 large onions sliced, 2 large green peppers, 3 cans green beans, 1 can rutabaga and 5 sliced chicken sausages.
it makes enough for at least 4 days, three meals a day. total cost is 12 dollars. i buy the mushrooms and chicken at sams club. sounds crazy but it taste good and most importantly it's working. i'm not hungry . if i feel the urge to cheat i go get a fork full of my mixture. i chew very slowly as to enjoy my meal.
i have added a small banana and grapes for my snacks and to be a fix for my sweet tooth.
you can add other foods into your menu. just know what works with your body chemistry.
I have gone from 198 to 170 pounds. i can now fit into a size 14 comfortably. i feel so much better. think of carrying a 2 year old around your waist every minute of every day. no i am not done. on the obese chart i have gone from being obese to just plain fat. my goal is to drop another 22 pounds. then i will be happy, healthy and never allow myself to get in this condition again.
one might say eating the same food every day would get boring. not true. when you look in the mirror and can see the difference it's totally worth it. once i reach my goal i will change my menu. not until then.
portion sizes are critical to your success. exercise has to become a way of life. good luck
OOPS! I meant to post this under the topic everyone else was doing this in...I'm not kidding when I said I was getting used to forums like this
1. Location (State) - Florida
2. Is this where you are from? - Yes
3. Married, single, etc. - Married
4. Kids ? (have any) - Nope
5. Animals ? (have any) - Two dogs, Jabari and Obi
6. Hobbies, interests - Love going to bars with karaoke, playing kickball, and just talking a lot to people (usually face to face...still getting used to forums like this)
7. How long a member of spark? 1 week
8. How many are you cooking for? 2
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals? Tips on how to pair down recipes made for 4-6 and help on planning better so we don't throw away so much
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I have never been able to cook chicken on the stove without setting off the fire alarm. Not once.