|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
find foods that work with your chemistry. i created this meal on my own. i can't seem to loose weight if i eat any grain products. so one day i experimented.
i make this mixture for breakfast , lunch and dinner. i have lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks. i cook
4 large portabella mushrooms sliced, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, 4 large onions sliced, 2 large green peppers, 3 cans green beans, 1 can rutabaga and 5 sliced chicken sausages.
it makes enough for at least 4 days, three meals a day. total cost is 12 dollars. sounds crazy but it taste good and most importantly it's working. i'm not hungry . if i feel the urge to cheat i go get a fork full of my mixture. i chew very slowly as to enjoy my meal.
portion sizes are critical to your success. exercise has to become a way of life. good luck
Hello & Welcome to the team
Welcome to the team. I'm Stacey, nice to meet you.
SW 203.8 lbs
GW 150 by 12/15
CW 6/3/11-203.8lbs:6/24/11 - 197.5 lbs:6/28/11 - 197 lbs:8/24/11-200 lbs:8/24/11-200 lbs:9/14/11-195.4 lbs:1/1/12-191 lbs:1/11/12-190 lbs/4/25/12-190lbs:7/17/12 - 186 lbs;
1. Location (State)--Ohio
2. Is this where you are from?-- Yes
3. Married, single, etc. --Married for 32 years to a wonderful man
4. Kids ? (have any)--2 a boy and a girl and 4 grandchildren
5. Animals ? (have any)--2 dogs, and a cat
6. Hobbies, interests- sewing, reading
7. How long a member of spark?--3 days
8. How many are you cooking for? 1 or 2
9. How can the team help in supporting and aiding you in meeting your goals?I need to cook healthy meals for 2.
10. Anything else you want us to know about you? I am hypothyroid and have trouble keeping weight off after losing some,