Hi, I'm Vanessa. I moved to Lubbock August 2012. I have been on SP for a few years but just go back into the groove of things a couple of months ago. Tracking my workouts and reading the message boards every day is giving me the motivation that I need. Happy to be here. 1. Name: Vanessa 2. Birthday: October 9 3. Married? No 4. Kids? 4 -17, 12, 11 and 6 5. Hobbies: Reading, walking, dancing 6. Do you work? Yes - full time 7. How long have you lived in Lubbock? a little over a year 8. How many brothers and/or sister do you have? 3 brothers and 1 sisiter 9. Do you have any pets? A turtle that my kids named Turbo 10. What is your favorite place to eat in Lubbock? Home
Edited by: VANGO79 at: 10/7/2013 (12:12)
~Vanessa~ "Be the change you wish to see in this world." ~Ghandi
Welcome Jeannene! I am glad to hear you are enjoying Lubbock!
Holly/Texas. Time Zone: CST; Don't do anything today you can't maintain for the rest of your life; Studies show a mere 11 minutes of weight training 3 times a week is enough to reduce your body fat and raise your metabolism.
Hello - I joined Spark people back in 2011. I was about to move to Lubbock and then with the move and life changes I stopped doing the sparkpeople all together. I have now gained more weight and am trying to start back up to the path of better fitness and better eating. My fiance and I both have some areas to work on. I am still learning Lubbock, do not get out a lot, but find it to be a very nice place to live.
1. Name: Jeannene 2. Birthday: June 29 3. Married? engaged 4. Kids? 2 boys ages 17 and 21 5. Hobbies: hanging out with family and pets 6. Do you work? yes, caring for my family :) 7. How long have you lived in Lubbock? 21 months 8. How many brothers and/or sister do you have? 1 sister 9. Do you have any pets?yep 10. What is your favorite place to eat in Lubbock? varies
Edited by: JANBOYS2011 at: 4/29/2013 (01:25)
current weight: 181.0
Fitness Minutes: (792) Posts: 11 9/17/12 10:18 A
1. Name: Lynaa 2. Birthday: October 10 3. Married? Divorced 4. Kids? 1 (6 years old) 5. Hobbies: audio books and Coffee! :-) 6. Do you work? yes-full time 7. How long have you lived in Lubbock? All my life 8. How many brothers and/or sister do you have? 1 sister 9. Do you have any pets? yes, 1-ungrateful cat, 1-fish that apparently will never die (lol), 1-hamster that is obsessed with food and more food. 10. What is your favorite place to eat in Lubbock? Montelongo's
Edited by: LYNYRD10 at: 9/17/2012 (10:22)
Keep on the journey.
Pounds lost: 0.0
Fitness Minutes: (190) Posts: 3 8/16/12 12:29 A
Hey everyone I'm Delbert. I am a personal trainer with Delbert Rogers Fitness. I also have a team page named Delbert Rogers Fitness on here. I just found this site and thought I would lend my expertise to the Lubbock area. Feel free to message me about anything. I look forward to hearing about everyone's progress. www.facebook.com/delbertrogersfitnes s
Fitness Minutes: (5,047) Posts: 47 8/2/12 5:13 P
My wife and I have not been active on SparkPeople for over a year but we have recommitted ourselves to working out and eating right again. I have about 30 lbs to loose but am not too bad off when I get moving the pounds drop so it is exercise for me.
Are there any activities that members of the Lubbock group are doing? I know we used to do some things a few years but but I have been so out of touch.
1. Name: Ed 2. Birthday: July 10 3. Married? Yes 4. Kids? 2 (18 yrs. and 15 yrs.) 5. Hobbies: Soccer, RPGs 6. Do you work? Yes 7. How long have you lived in Lubbock? 25 yrs. 8. How many brothers and/or sister do you have? 1 Sister 9. Do you have any pets? A lazy beagle 10. What is your favorite place to eat in Lubbock? Home!!
Edited by: EDVEAL at: 8/2/2012 (17:18)
current weight: 219.8
Fitness Minutes: (95,397) Posts: 69 7/10/12 8:44 A
1. Jill 2. 03/20/81 3. Married for 4 years now 4. No kids, just dogs 5. Cooking, Gardening, Crochet, Jigsaw Puzzles 6. Work full time 7. Been in Lubbock off and on since I was 13. 8. 1 Brother 9. 2 Blue Heeler / Australian Shephard mix, 1 Australian Shephard, 1 Rottweiler/Lab mix, and 3 days a week we have my dad's bird dog 10. It used to be Texas Land & Cattle, but the service hasn't been to good lately.
current weight: 201.6
Fitness Minutes: (9,213) Posts: 122 7/9/12 3:22 P
Here's 10 fun and simple questions so we can get to know each other better.
1. Name: 2. Birthday: 3. Married? 4. Kids? 5. Hobbies: 6. Do you work? 7. How long have you lived in Lubbock? 8. How many brothers and/or sister do you have? 9. Do you have any pets? 10. What is your favorite place to eat in Lubbock?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.