2) I like to walk and dance when I am able to dance.
3) I use my resistance bands. It's been awhile, but I plan on going back to my old routine of 3 times a week.
4) Alone or with someone with a similar physical ability as me. I don't like to feel like I am holding anyone back.
5) I live right by MHCC, I am willing to travel about 15 miles if the right situation presents itself.
6) I'm not ready for that yet.
7) I'm new to actually participating in groups on here and don't fully know what this entails. I would love to learn more about it.
A bit of extra info. I have Fibromyalgia so I have to be careful with my exercise choices, but I really am committed do exercising often. I have a membership at Planet Fitness and can take a guest with me.I'm a homemaker, which means I have a fairly flexible schedule for working out with a buddy. I am diabetic and on a gluten free diet and I'm looking for people with like minded food interest to share recipes and good GF finds with.
*Reach for your dreams, no matter how far away they seem*
I don't live in Gresham but I work out there and spend pretty much all of my time in Gresham since I co-own my business.
1) Haley 2) What are your favorite cardio-related interests? Ugh.... I am so terrible at getting exercise in. Probably because I don't have anyone to exercise with. I have been wanting to learn to Kayak which will probably happen next summer. I don't mind hiking and walking as long as I have someone to go with. Same goes for the gym. 3) Do you do Strength Training or Stretching Exercises? If so, what and how often? No....see above. 4) Do you prefer to exercise alone, with a buddy and/or in a group? Buddy or with a group. I have to have someone to hold me accountable.... 5) How far do you want to travel to workout/participate in a group activity? It depends on the activity and if I am free. :) 6) Are you interested in participating as part of a group in a 5K or other type of fitness activity/class? If so, what types? Ummmm....I have never ever been a runner.....going all the way back to as a child. Was always one of the last to finish a mile in Elementary school. If I could get on a program that didn't make me completely miserable I might consider it. 7) Are you interested in participating in team competitions (e.g., as individuals, Area Home Groups) in a SparkPortland forum? That would be fun....Quidditch anyone?
Do you live in one of these areas (or close) - Let us know who you are and what your fitness interests are - Cut/paste the below info into a new "reply" message:
1) Name 2) What are your favorite cardio-related interests (e.g., running/walking, zumba/dance, gym)? 3) Do you do Strength Training or Stretching Exercises? If so, what and how often? 4) Do you prefer to exercise alone, with a buddy and/or in a group? 5) How far do you want to travel to workout/participate in a group activity? 6) Are you interested in participating as part of a group in a 5K or other type of fitness activity/class? If so, what types? 7) Are you interested in participating in team competitions (e.g., as individuals, Area Home Groups) in a SparkPortland forum?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.