|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Hi! What a great introduction. I have 2 little girls ages 3&4 and a 9yr old stepdaughter. We have her half the time, so she goes to a private Lutheran school. Though we are not Lutheran. It's an awesome school and so much better than the public schools in our area. I am a stay at home mom. Lord willing, my girls will not have to attend school either. I have already started Preschool with my 4 yr old and love it! The only sport I watch is hockey. Go Wild! But they haven't been playing well this year :( They were the top of the league.. I hate crying, but some movies do that to me.
1. I just joined this team
2. I also love tomato products, but hate tomatoes (even the great ones we grow). Maybe that should be a new team lol.
3. I have 5 children from age 20 to age 4.
4. I am an only child who wanted a large family of Dugger proportions (but God knew my limitations).
5. None of my children have ever attended school (at least yet).
6. I LOVE football (watching, not playing). GO COLTS!
7. I used to help teach aerobics after my first child was born.
8. Most people think I am serious when they first meet me.
9. I have nightmares about getting lost although I have never been really lost.
10. I cry EVERY time I hear The National Anthem.
|Hi Everyone!!!!||4/6/2014 2:07:13 PM|