Where did you get married, Laura, that you could be barefoot? Were you outside? Or was it just very casual?
In honour of the name of our team, I have geared my answers to my dh and me, not just myself:
1. I have been married to my best friend for 22 and a half years.
2. The 26th is our special number - we met on the 26th, married on the 26th.
3. We have 3 wonderful "children" - they are teenagers and young adults now.
4. We work at the same school - my dh as a teachng vice-principal, myself as an instructor in the EAL (English as an Additional Language) program.
5. As our kids get older, we really enjoy spending more time together - boating, walking, etc.
6. We have enjoyed reading "The Five Love Languages" together, and are working hard to fill each other's emotional tank by "speaking the language" that we each understand. Not always easy - but worth it!
7. We are planning a big trip to Europe for when we are "empty-nesters".
8. Although I cannot fit my wedding dress right now (ask me again when I reach goal, lol), our older dd (18) will be wearing it for a fashion show next Sunday - should be a hoot! i will be wearing my MIL's dress that she wore to our wedding.
9. We love camping together.
10. God is an important part of our married life - the couple who prays together, stays together, we believe.
“Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there.” -- Clarence W. Hall
Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song." -- (almost-Saint!) Pope John Paul II
| current weight: -7.4 under