|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Be more mindful of my eating.
Be more mindful of my words.
Simply... Be more mindful.
- Be more consistent with... exercise AND healthy eating
- Learn how to swim (yes, at...FIFTY, it's time) ;o)
- Log my food & exercise... CONSISTENTLY on SP
- Get a job, outside of the house (I'm not good at this "domestic engineering") ;o)
- "Write" more letters to friends & family, versus typing an... email or letter
- Figure out a regular cleaning schedule, so as to stay on top of the dust (hmm, back to that "domestic engineering" title) ;o)
- Volunteer in some capacity (with children or elderly)
- Pause daily to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL island we're blessed to live on
- File the stack on my desk before it multiplies even more (and then file "regularly" so it won't pile up)
- hmm, I'm with MERRYMARY42, about a 10th... I need to allow myself to sit still for a few minutes every day
Kiko : )
"Be blessed, and/or be a blessing."
keep enjoying exercise
declutter on a weekly basis
finish what I start, before starting something new
think at least twice before flying off the handle
lose 10 pounds (please)
journal for more than a few days at a time
take care of medical problems instead of putting it off
and no 10, give myself some slack and love me
1. Control night eating
2. Exercise more often
3. Eat less carbs
4. More organized around house
5. Listen more speak less
6. Call family more
7. Hike more
8. Track food better
9. Spice up my marriage
10. Plant more flowers
Hmm not sure if I can think of ten just yet..
1. Keep the vegie garden going all year
2. Blog on my personal blog more often
3. Be consistent in exercise
4. Arrive at work on time
5. Declutter home
6. Re connect with penfriends
7. Reach goal weight (loose 15 kgs)
8. Keep up with family more often
9. Time alone with God
10. More "me' things... home-crafts, reading, preserving, catchup with friends....
My personal blog
I have to think about this tonight..right now I want to go to sleep.....LOL..
Take time to THINK...It is the source of power.Take Time to READ..It is the fountain of wisdom.
Take time to PRAY..It is the greatest power on earth. Take Time to LOVE and BE LOVED..It is a God-given privilege.
Be friendly, laugh,give and do charity.....IT is the key to heaven.
I live in El Paso, TX
Ten things? Really? But I already so close to perfection.
9) Control snacking
7) Rest days ... take them seriously
6) clean up that cellar
5) and keep it clean
4) Stop saving stuff starting with receipts
3) Be greener
2) plant a garden
1) 1:59:59 half marathon
Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible and suddenly you will be doing the impossible -- St Francis of Assisi
Rock 'n' Roll Dublin Half Marathon, Dublin, Ireland, 8/5/2013
The last couple months we have done:
10 great things about you
10 things you love to do
10 people you miss
This month we are gonna tackle a tough one, *10 things you want to do better next yr.
Here is my list of 10!
1. I want to keep my home, & car free from clutter
2. I want to start eating more F&V's
3. I want to listen more
4. I want to be more attentive to my DD;s, gkids, Hubs and Mom
5. I want to appreciate all the lucky things I have in my life.
6. I want to cultivate and grow in my relationships, w/ friends and family.
7. I want to live a yr of gratitude and love.
8. I want to stay sparking even when I am struggling
9. I want to be able to deflect others crap and send it w/love to god.
10+. I want to keep things more organized. cook more, enjoy good food more, smile more, laugh more, see the good in all things, and believe that god will take care of the good and bad things in my life.
**Happy holidays all!**
~Maci~ Oceanside, CA
*If you don't like something... Change it!
~A special prayer to all~
"May your Neighbors, respect you, Troubles neglect you, Angels protect you, and Heaven accept you!"