1. How did you come up with your sign on name? its a spin off of my name.
2. What's your favourite type of music? top 40 mostly, blues and classical
3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship? yes, all three, though ships a lot more than the others
4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far? I am mostly happy with the choices I've made even if the result isn't like a magazine. I don't think I really thought about it, I've just been too busy living you know?
5. Do you have any hobbies? I sew, garden, build things, do small renovations, adore my cats, knit and crochet, into walking, investing and economics, politics and current affairs, sustainable living and playing dungeons and dragons, and anything else I have time for.
Edited by: NIQUI410 at: 8/9/2013 (18:36)
Fitness Minutes: (55) Posts: 2 8/25/12 11:57 P
I live in the South Okanagan, I am female and maybe that was the year I was born? LOL.
2. What's your favourite type of music?
Rock. I have come to enjoy some of the rap type as well but only for the beat, not for the disgusting lyrics that go along with the good beat. I enjoy jazz as well and country music to some extent.
3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship?
Train, no except for Stanley Park Train when I was a kid. LOL. Plane, yes, a few times. Ship, no.
4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far?
Well, in the big picture I would say no but then again, I believe that everything is for a purpose and if it weren't for the life choices I have made in the past, then I would not be where I am today which is exactly where SOMEONE means for me to be. I am not religious but I am spiritual and that's why the Someone is capitalized.
5. Do you have any hobbies?
I love horses and enjoy doing stuff with them. I enjoy exercising, is that a hobby? Not sure..... I enjoy reading when I have time.
Wendy British Columbia Canada BLC25 Powerful Prism Panthers, Co Captain BLC24 Powerful Prism Panthers BLC18 Powerful Prism Panthers BLC17 Crimson Butterflies
current weight: 4.0 over
Fitness Minutes: (23,088) Posts: 265 10/31/11 11:30 P
1. How did you come up with your sign on name? I began writing several years ago - started with journalling through a very difficult few years of life and i discovered a love for writing. 2. What's your favourite type of music? I like worship, contemporary gospel music, and some of the current radio songs 3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship? all three 4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far? I've been struggling to reconcile with my life, which has been a really great one, but for some reason I must think I could have had it all and I didn't. Crazy isn't it? 5. Do you have any hobbies? used to try to scrapbook, but no time now. I guess fitness and tracking everything here on SP is my new hobby.
Ann is my middle name and the numbers are where my fingers landed on the keyboard.
2. What's your favourite type of music?
Old & New Country, Celtic, Blues, some Gospel, Canadian Folk, musicals and Opera.
3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship? Yep all 3 modes of transportation.
4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far? Well, we all make mistakes along the way. I accept them as learning tools along life's road.
5. Do you have any hobbies? I have a few. Sewing, crafting, painting on canvas, photography and writing.
I am an accomplished writer of poetry and song lyrics. At present I am working on two non-fiction books, hope to finish them one day and get published. I am working on two books, so when I stall on one, I work on the other.
1. How did you come up with your sign on name? My first and middle name
2. What's your favourite type of music? Country, gospel, worship music
3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship? Airplane and ship. Don't think I've ever been on a train
4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far? Yes and no! Happy to be where I am in life. But I do kick myself for time that I feel I wasted...time lost...bad choices I made in my younger days. But we all have those don't we???
5. Do you have any hobbies? I do a lot of research on many topics...on many obscure topics. Working out has become my hobby. I LOVE anything to do with the outdoors...hiking, camping, fishing...etc. I love photography. I would love to have the time to read more.
Part of this journey for me is breaking the power of the past & living for the future.
"Western culture has things a little backwards right now. We think that if we had every comfort available to us, we'd be happy. We equate comfort with happiness. And now we're so comfortable we're miserable. There's no struggle in our lives. No sense of adventure. We get in a car, we get in an elevator, it all comes easy. What I've found is that I'm never more alive than when I'm pushing and I'm i
Pounds lost: 53.0
Fitness Minutes: (4,793) Posts: 100 9/16/11 10:49 P
1. As a grandmother of 8, all of whom call me "gramma", that's how I think of myself; I'm also feeling bigger than I want to be, and I was 60 when I joined SparkPeople in August - so, Biggramma60 (I had a few other names in mind, but they were already in use). 2. I love hymns, easy listening, oldies, country and others. 3. When my family immigrated to Canada from Scotland in 1957 we came on a ship, then a train. Since then I've taken several trips by plane. 4. There are choices I'd like to "do over", like becoming too sedentary and developing poor eating habits; otherwise, I'm happy with the way my life has turned out. 5. I haven't had time to indulge in any hobbies lately; I used to enjoy knitting. I enjoy doing crossword puzzles and jig-saw puzzles.
1. How did you come up with your sign on name? 2. What's your favourite type of music? 3. Have you ever been on a train, airplane or ship? 4. Are you happy with your life choices thus far? 5. Do you have any hobbies?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.