The Wisdom of the Ancient Greeks Part I
1) Men's ambition and their desire to make money are among the most frequent causes of deliberate acts of injustice.
2) Whoever thinks that he alone has speech, or posseses speech or mind above others, when unfolded such men are seen to be empty.
3) Only perform such acts that you will not regret later.
4) Character is destiny
5) Never hope to conceal any shameful thing which you have done; for even if you do conceal it from others, your own heart will know
6) Words are the physicians of a mind diseased.
7) The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and, notwithstanding, go out to face it.
| current weight: 180.0