I saw this recipe on WW.com and I've made it yesterday. Yummy! We loved it!!!
1. It's a very healthy cookie because it uses healthy ingredients from 5 DIFFERENT FOOD GROUPS.
2. I baked it for exactly 8 minutes.
3. I added a little Splenda (or try Stevia), for a sweeter taste.
4. Great for breakfast, snack or dessert.
5. I prepared everything while the oven was pre- heating.
6. I think it's about 4-5 points, but not sure... I'll figure it out next time I make it.7.
Next time, I'll make more cookies and freeze them individually.
1 1/2 oz. Dry Oatmeal (I used old fasion oatmeal)
2 tabelspoons Chunkey peanut butter (I used reduced fat peanut butter)
1/3 cup Nonfat dry milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 Banana; mashed (add sweet. I added a Splenda (or try Stevia) for a sweeter taste)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 TBS. Raisins
3 tablespoons Water
Divide into 2 cookies on a spryed baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F, for 5-8 minutes.
Do not over-bake.
This make 2 cookies.
Let cool before eating.
1 cookie = 1 bread, 1/2 milk, 1 protein, 1 fat and 1 fruit.
Edited by: PERSISTENCEMIMI at: 2/1/2009 (09:55)
|505 Maintenance Weeks