Live Long and Prosper...
I'm Jean from MI. I am 50 yrs old, mother of 4 sons, youngest of 5...get this..
my maiden name was KIRK.
Ok...you're going to LOVE this one then..
My brother who is 13 months older than me is JAMES KIRK (he will be 52 this month), and he named his son Scotty and his daughter Kelly.
So..you can imagine all the lovely jokes I grew up with.
So to answer a few, to not keep you in suspense...
1. My brother is a TRUCK driver, and no, he didn't name it the ENTERPRISE.
2. Scotty works in a restaurant as a cook, and doesn't repair ships.
3. Kelly is a mom to 3 and going into teaching, not nursing...
4. I have no clue who or what Spock is OFF the screen, never met him or it. *laugh*
5. As for my favorite parts? There are many.
I like the older movies, but I also liked Wrath of Kan (typo - sick so can't think clearly).
I also liked the one where Kirk had to go back in time and was able to see his wife again, EVEN if it wasn't real. Still was sweet.
So on that note, I'll stop by from time to time, but am fighting a really nasty throat and sinus infection at the moment.
Love & Light,
Take each day one step at a time.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Let your life mean something. Become an inspiration to others so that they may try to do more and to become more than they are today.
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."
| current weight: 204.0