In my lunch today:
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli (2 servings)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (2 servings)
- 1/2 large orange bell pepper, chopped (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (1/2 serving)
- 1 cup quartered strawberries (2 servings)
Did I really have 7 1/2 servings of fruits and vegetables with lunch, or am I counting wrong? I eat this many at lunch and/or dinner often, and I just want to make sure I'm tracking it right.
EXERCISE BECAUSE YOU LOVE YOUR BODY,
NOT BECAUSE YOU HATE IT.
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still.
When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
You are not fat.
You have fat.
You also have fingernails,
But you are not fingernails.
| current weight: 175.2