Here are the requirements:
1. Not looking for a book aimed at temporary weight loss, just overall health
2. Must have reasonable recommendations for a college student
3. Preferably an interesting read
4. Is clear and directive, easy to understand and to follow if you are willing to commit
5. Allows for variance, I can't stand eating the same thing every day
If you have read/know of something like this, please let me know! I'm looking for one book that I can read again and again for inspiration and information. The one that really helps me to see how eating healthy is totally possible. Thank you!
| current weight: 144.4