i have tried that in the past.
1. it tastes disgusting. day 1-2 aren't so bad. then you start trying variations- cold, pureed, etc. it got to the point where i just didn't want to eat it so i would just skip a meal. this is bad in the long-run.
2. it CAN help you get used to eating less volume of food. BUT, you can really do that with anything (even if you want to do soup you can do different kinds that have more nutritional value for lunch and have a regular dinner).
3. the weight will come back if you go back to eating larger portions, etc.
4. it's really hard to work out while you're doing that crap
SO i would NOT recommend the grossness of the cabbage soup diet- there are MUCH more pleasant ways to lose weight at a reasonable weight, BUT if you do want to use it as a week long 'jump' start of sorts, that might be ok for you.
Past goals: - 25 total by end of Sept. MET! scale/deficits 25.4/25.4
- 32 by end of Oct. scale/deficits 29/32.09
Current goal: - 39 by end of Nov.
Intermediate goals: -46 total by end of December!
My words to live by: healthy choices and actions have positive impacts, even if the scale doesn't move!
| Pounds lost: 32.4