A lot depends on the cause - there are lots of reasons why you do!
here are a list of the more common ones and possible solutions:
* You have dropped your calories too quickly and you find that you are hungry and needing to eat! If this is you, you will need to go back up and gradually work back down, giving your body a chance to get used to it.
* You aren't eating a good balance with fats/protein/carbs. Fat and Protein helps satiety, so make sure you are getting enough. A lot of people don't.
* You aren't eating many fruits/veges. They are fairly low calories, particularly veges, so if you fill up on them, you may find an improvement.
* You aren't starting your day with a healthy, filling breakfast. Don't skip breakfasts, and don't skimp on them, either!
* A lot of people think that because a range is, say, 1250 - 1550 calories daily, that they are better to eat at the 1250 or even less. 1200 calories is recommended for a sedentary woman of average weight, so if you are active and/or overweight your body NEEDS more calories.
* Plan for snacks into your day. I always have a snack late at night before going to bed - it is planned for.
* Boredom - this is a very common one. If you are bored, try distraction techniques. Have a hobby that you can do with your hand, or get on SP and read the articles on Nutrition and Fitness. Many of us can attest to having forgotten all about food by doing that - LOL!
| current weight: 151.0