I love eating vegan! One of my favorite recipes is a quick veggie saute:
1 tbsp of extra olive oil
2 tbsp of chopped red onins
4 tbsp of sliced tomatoes
.5 cup of frozen kale
1/2 piece of Tofurky sausage
2 tbsp of hummus
1-2 dashes of Tabasco
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Microwave the kale to thaw.
2. Add the olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Slice the Tofurky sausage and add to the pan
4. Add the chopped onions and tomatoes.
5. Throw in the kale when thawed.
6. Increase the heat, and stir using a fork for 5-7 minutes.
7. Place dish in a plate when the onions have a slight caramel color.
8. Add the Tabasco and salt and pepper.
9. Serve with the hummus and enjoy!
| current weight: 154.0