I echo everyone's sentiments regarding your stomach pain - you may have a condition or food allergy that you're not yet aware of.
In addition to healthy snacks and seeing the doctor, though, you should try to commit to getting up from your desk for a few minutes at least every couple hours. Here are some things that might help with the weight loss - you might not be able to do them all, but a few might go a long way:
- Use a yoga/stability ball instead of a regular desk chair
- Walk to a co-worker's desk instead of calling them/emailing them with a question
- Go for a fifteen-minute walk on your lunch break
- Stand when you're on a phone call
- Do push-ups/jumping jacks/whatever in your office (10 at a time, just to get your blood flowing)
- If you have a printer/scanner/copier in your workspace, place it far enough away that you have to get up and walk over to it to use it
- Keep a small water container on your desk so that you have to get up and refill it more often than a large one
Just a few ideas - but really, go see a doc!
|67 Days until: The Kid Gets Here!