Yes, I got a message from Coach Nancy and she showed me how to get it. I now have it also and it is a great incentive to eat more F & V and I can see at a glance how I am doing for the day. Here is the info I received if anyone is interested.
Instructions on to show your QuickTracker are below:
1. Roll your mouse over “My Trackers” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Start,” which is the first link down.
3. You’ll now see your Start page.
4. Scroll down the page to see the “QuickTrack” section, which is on the left side of the page just below the “Personalized Programs” section.
5. Click on the “show” button, which is to the right of the QuickTrack heading.
6. Your QuickTracker will now show on your Start page, Nutrition Tracker page, and Fitness Tracker page (note this applies to the "old" Fitness Tracker only, not the newer version).
A goal is not enough - You have to have a plan.
You have not failed until you fail to try.
If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answser.
| Pounds lost: 0.8