A couple of points -
1) Often people do start out with quick weight loss, but that's often because of water loss. Is there some reason that you might be retaining water? EG: Eating more salt and spices?
I do that sometimes if I start eating a lot of veggies in broth (unless it's low salt).
2) Are you sure that you're accurate in your measurements of food for tracking calories?
3) I agree with people who say that 1200-1400 is probably too low. Have you gotten advice on what is a reasonable calorie amount to shout for. I was trying to eat 1200 a day and I was always hungry also. I am starting off smaller, and I've decide to go up to 1400 or so per day so it does not feel like torture.
4) Plus, I am trying to focus on what is hunger and what is emotional eating. A lot of it IS hunger, but I have found that a lot of my after dinner "hunger" is really something else. I'm still working on it.
5) And if you are sure you are tracking accurately, eating well, and still not losing, you might want to see if you have another medical problem.
This turtle is to remind myself that slow but steady wins the race.
| Pounds lost: 20.0