I've had a Fitbit One for about two weeks, and I love it. Here's what I love about it:
1. Easy to use. It literally has one button. It was easy to sync with the Fitbit online and easy to sync with Spark.
2. It's highly motivating. Seeing how many steps I've taken, how many calories I've burned, how many floors I've climbed -- each day I want to at least match, if not outdo, what I did the day before.
3. Some of the little things about it are great. There's a picture of a flower on it; as you become more active, the flower grows. It's kind of fun to see how many petals you can get on the flower. Also, it gives you little print messages. When I woke up this morning it said, "Hold me, Carrie." Cute. One morning it told me "Vamose, Carrie," which is exactly what I needed to do.
4. I really like the Fitbit graphs of calories in vs. calories burned.
5. Since it syncs with Spark, you can enter your food in the Spark food database, which is better than Fitbit's, and the information automatically flows over.
6. The battery lasts forever. I've charged it once in 2 1/2 weeks, and then it recharged itself completely in about a half hour.
7. It's just sleek and beautiful. It seems well-made. Nice design.
So there's my 2 cents. Like the PP said, I haven't regretted my purchase once.
"I owe everything you see here to spaghetti."
| current weight: 180.8