I am totally coming out of the closet on this one --- how many times have I finished whatever they left? eaten 1 -2 pieces of pizza and then had my own dinner? A few strategies that have helped me...
1. get them to throw out their leftovers before leaving it in the kitchen for me
2. avoid serving them any of my trigger foods - mac n cheese is one for me also
3. just throw out the leftovers and quick! I grew up in a house where nothing was thrown so its a hard one for me, but so helpful
4. Have something else healthy to "nibble" while preparing
5. Get out of the kitchen - I never realized how much time I spend waiting for the food to be ready, cleaning up etc.
I hope this helps!
| Pounds lost: 37.0