OH MAN. I could have written that myself, ASBLOWRY. I finally had to go off on my kids' father for that.
A couple times, actually.
1) Any nutrition or exercise advice he has is from his wrestling and football coaches from the late 70's to mid 80's. Really dated.
2) I lost weight before and I know what I am supposed to do as opposed to what I am not supposed to do.
3) I have spoken with nutritionists, done actual research, and took TWO elective college nutrition courses for my own benefit.
4) I am keeping track of what I eat. I am keeping track of my activity. I am steady losing weight and inches, while he keeps gaining.
5) Like I told him, eating one salad once in a while is about as effective as doing one push up.
It has been about 3 months since he has opened his mouth to question me about what I am eating or if I should be eating it. I am MAKING steady progress, so he doesn't need to worry about that.
Sometimes, you have to tell them to back the eff off when it comes to certain things, especially when your way has proven to be successful.
MamiSheli53 is my MOM!!!
Aim for progress...NOT perfection.
Starting weight July 2012: 310
(dates of accomplishment for the following to come)
GW1: 280 passed 2/8/13-278!
I can do ALLLLLL things through Christ who strengthens me.
"It's a long, hard climb-but I'm gonna get there."
"If you stay focused on the past, you will never be able to see what lies ahead."
| Pounds lost: 26.0