1) PRAISE, my ds elbow is healed. Pray for his wrist which is at about 95% and at a point where he will have to exercise it and work through this.
2) Pray for us to find a new church and that we will all be in agreement. Pray for all involved to find peace and a new place of worship.
3) Pray for me to get back on track and to continue to be purposeful with the children.
1) Praise for wonderful trip with Sarah, safe travel and getting her apartment set up in Los Angeles.
2) Pray that Sarah's working interviews go well and provision of right job for her in Los Angeles.
3) Pray for my health. Sarah did manage to make me feel very old. Apparently I don't hear, don't remember, have sleep apnea and my stomach problems should not be ignored. Hopefully, I can get into my primary quickly to see what I can do about these things.
4) Deborah (my youngest 28) has decided to sell her house and share an apartment. Pray that she can sell quickly and not lose money on it.
1) I have no requests just lots of thanks to God for a wonderful group of ladies and for Wayne working and for Lamia being here.
1) Weve had a couple of friends lose jobs recently, please pray that the find new jobs and are able to support themselves and their families very soon. And please pray that those of us who are fortunate enough to have our jobs keep them in this difficult economy.
1) Julie here - Courtney's dad and sister have some health issues. Please keep them in your prayers!
Thankfulness for answered prayers!!:
1) Nephew's better health since back surgery last Autumn!!
2) God's provision and protection.
3) Eternal health and peace for my family
4) New job for one DS and a promotion to management for the other DS
1) Safety and protection for DSs while working!
2) Salvation for Bil, Nephew and his wife and 4 little girls, cousin and her DH and their parents!!!
3) Peace and to remember God Makes No Mistakes, to rest in His Strength and Joy
Thank you all for praying for our family!! We'd be in sad shape if it wasn't for the answers to your prayers!! Love to you all!!
1) Ira they put him a nursing home and not doing well.
2) Prayers for my best friend Roe who has had 2 operations and needs to heal.
3) Pray for my Dad and Me and my family.
4) Thanks for the prayers for the little boy he is doing well.
1) Praises for dd's job.
2) Praises for my hubby's health and prayer for a good outcome for the last test which is this week.
3) Please pray for papy he has 2 scan on May 30- to see if the cancer has spread- pray it hasn't.
1) Pray for my children to find/stay close to God.
2) I'm dealing with a lot of work stress so pray that I find work-life balance
1) Please continue to remember dh's sister in your prayers as she has lost her only son to suicide awhile back and continues to struggle really badly.
2) Please pray for my dad as he is extra tired and not feeling up to par. They can't get him in for a stress test and lung scan til the 11th.
3) Please pray for my middle child/dd (mom of twins) who is finally looking for another job that won't include weekends and evenings.
G. Barbara (GrandmaB)
1) PRay fo my son Gene He has MS and is moving into an apartment alone ..I think he should not be alone but he is now GGB
2) Peace and happiness for my mom
3) A booming craft and chocolate business
4) My aunts health (leg issues)
5) A great school year for dd and ds
6) That we would be back on track financially really soon
7) That I will become more organized in 2013 A work in progress.
8) My neighbors have their little girl. She is beginning to bond with them. They go to court on Friday. Please pray for no complications and things to go smooth the rest of the trip. UPDATE: Everything should be official on Thursday. Then they will need to do paperwork for a passport and visa for the sweet little girl. May be another 2 weeks over there.
9) Ds's knee is doing better. He goes back on June 7th to orthopedic doctor. He has been cleared to play and workout as tolerated
10) Summer income has begun. Please pray for extra income to come in
1) Pray for the salvation of our children, inlaws, and grandchildren.
2) Pray for Lynns health. Pray that he can get on the right track.
3) Pray for Adams surgery on the 12th that all will go well and that he will have complete healing.
4) Praise things are beginning to look up for hubby and his three sons! Pray that relationships will be renewed!
1) Praises for a fixed and running truck
2) Praise for my continued weight loss
3) Prayers that the Johnson Family can make it to the upcoming Unionation
4) Prayers regarding our financial needs
5) Prayers for me and balancing work, school, being a mom and wife
6) Prayers for focus and success when I start the nursing program
1) Pray for my mom. She is still in a lot of pain, recovering from her knee replacement surgery.
2) Also my pastor's father (his name is Kenneth Phillips) is battling aggressive lymphatic cancer.
1) Pray for my place of employment. Thankfully, I work in a Christian environment where prayer is allowed. We have had three horrible deaths of co-workers or as you see the children of co-workers in the past three months. There is an air of sadness at this time. May God make us all sensitive to these families and to support them as they mourn.
2) Pray for my replacement at work. May God bring a great candidate to the team. I pray for a smooth transition without any drama. I also ask for prayers the transition goes smoothly.
3) Continue to pray for answers to my son's headaches. He is seeing the neurologist on 28-Jan. Hopefully we will get some direction and answers.
4) Pray for my friend who has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. She will be having a double mastectomy in the next 2-3 weeks, then they will determine next steps. I pray she is healthy for the surgery. Right now she is fighting bronchitis.
5) Pray for my friend Ludonna's husband John. He has terminal cancer (from agent orange exposure) and is projected to maybe have one more year. He has dialysis three times a week and is rather ill. I pray God keeps him comfortable and aware of his surroundings. This is his wife's request as well - to enjoy the time left without being drugged to near unconsciousness.
6) Prayers for my brother Kurt who is fighting sobriety. He is not sober and is choosing to drink and drive. I am praying for the safety of others as well as himself. I pray he will call a cab rather than drive. I pray for his wife and three young boys. He has so much to lose at this time but he can't see through it. He thinks he can beat this on his own. I pray his eyes are opened and he seeks treatment and help.
1) Praises that my son in law graduated in May. He was hired on permanently with the construction company. Now they need to learn to budget because they are spending his nice big weekly cks as fast as they get them. They are off food stamps, housing assistance and my dd's SSI was reduced to $45 this month. Thankfully they have no debts besides student loans but many on going bills coming up. Dd does not like it that she has lost control.
2) Prayers that my children will embrace God fully in their lives.
3) That I can sleep better at night. This has been an on going problem for years.
4) For my son, Brian who had back surgery last June 24, 2009. He is in pain again. This was his 3rd surgery. He has such a positive attitude and his little girls just brightens his day. He loves his new job as assistant director of the Plumbers and Pipefitters apprenticeship program. They have a lovely home with 3 acres.
5) Praise God for all four of my grandchildren and one on the way!!
6) Prayers for all my Spark Sisters for peace, happiness and money for all your needs.
7} Prayer's for my sister Cynthia who has Multiple Myeloma. She does not want us to share this with any one. She is on an experimental drug now but her cancer cells are still not low enough to be able to do a Bone Marrow transplant at this time. Please pray for healing. She shared a little with me in May. She told me she was really scared at first but prayed and gave it to God. She goes to Mass daily and has felt total peace since about Sept. She has placed her total self in God's hands.
8) Prayers that we can all find a way to be together next summer for 2nd annual Unionate in Tennessee!!!
Edited by: ETERNALMINDED at: 7/11/2013 (10:26)
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength! Philippians 4:13
| July Minutes: 1,611